The Hippies Garden

4 Likes

annnnnd this one wont upload… but thats another one XD Uploading…

6 Likes

magnum platinum haze (chemdawg x s1 haze) fems.

7 Likes

booch moose and a garden pic idk which order they will load in though

shit i uploaded the tent pic😂 well thats the tent i got for the males.

8 Likes

What are these little babies going to grow into?

idk broXD that’s the best part! its the start of my first breeding project and i don’t know much about them. what i do know is that they will be tropical varieties. its a tropical mix from ace seeds. i thought a mystery male or female would be fun to start with.

2 Likes

Look at all that mycelial growth

4 Likes

Mix packs are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get. Hope it’s not the toothpaste filled one!

1 Like

it keeps growing too! its all down the sides of the pots and everything

1 Like

what if im that werid one that likes the toothpaste tasting ones :wink: you ever try bean boozled?

Yeah, I noticed that too @DavesNotHere. Still using that malted barley?

1 Like

always. its part of my soil mix!

if i was at my site for work id have this badass finished

6 Likes

5 Likes

Your mycelium growth is off the charts man nice healthy soil there great job!

1 Like

So who is using blurple now. HUH!? Are those things the chinese lamps that burn? The ones that you always critized so much @lotus710!?

I thought about it, but i never thought i would see the day…

hahahahahahahahaahahahahah

2 Likes

yessir. this was this first led lght i ever bought 2 years ago. im a perfect exampleXD this light is garbage. the uv diodes are done for. the lenses they used burnt up on the uvs also. they have double lenses… wtf double lenses😂 they also have shitty customer service. stupid as fuck warranty. they build them in the usa “but we store them in our warehouse in china” they ripped off eshine then sold me the damn light for 700 canadian. they fucked me pretty damn good 2 years ago when i didnt know shit😂 platinum p450. p4garbage😂

basicly this light is up because im trying to get it paid off😂 ive used it for 2 rounds and went back to HPS lmfao fuck shitty china blurple leds!

3 Likes

oh and bro you forgot to mention me using garbage dead ass bagged soil with perlite in it😂

2 Likes

I am an admirer not a critic bro…

2 Likes

but its still crazyness😂 like cmon. promix?? i got a bale of peat here and a bag of perlite i coulda made something way bettter🐫

2 Likes