The house of Antocians

Podrías contarme algo más sobre ese clon?
Can you tell me more about it?
Salud!

1 Like

Gracias @ReikoX, realmente este año suben preciosas, esta siendo un año mas lluvioso y no tan cálido, de momento no han pasado de 31ºC a pleno sol, años atrás han llegado a pasar de los 35ºC, este año no creo, solo he visto algunas picadas de araña roja en la Blueberry, parece que les gusta mas, mañana les daré un acaricida para que no se desmadren y entrar en flora limpio, si no pasa nada las primeras empezaran a preflorar en 3 semanas.

Thank you @ReikoX, really this year rise beautiful, this year is more rainy and not so warm, so far have not gone from 31 º C in full sun, years ago have come to pass the 35 º C, this year I do not think, I have only seen some bites of red spider in the Blueberry, it seems that they like it more, tomorrow I will give them a acaricide so that they do not get mad and go into clean flora, if nothing happens the first ones will start to pre-flower in 3 weeks.

4 Likes

Están bonitas las plantas, la grande estará a punto de sexar, la gente aprovecha rincones soleados, a ver si llegan hasta el final, aquí también es mejor permanecer en el anonimato.

The plants are beautiful, the big one will be about to sex, people take advantage of sunny corners, to see if they reach the end, here it is also better to remain anonymous.

2 Likes

Es la primera vez que la cultivo, me llego esta primavera, en el CC fijo que hay informacion, luego intento buscarla

It is the first time that the crop, I arrive this spring, in the fixed CC that there is information, then I try to look for it

1 Like

Toda la familia junta, esta madrugada han caído 10lts de lluvia, les ha limpiado el polvo de las hojas y están pletóricas.

The whole family together, this morning have fallen 10lts of rain, has wiped the dust from the leaves and are plethoric.

Donde esta la Ice Cream ??? / Where is the Ice Cream ???

2 Likes

@MiG, esto es lo que encontrado, una descripción de LadyColy que fue quien la selecciono.

Aromas en vivo a higadillos pate algunos lo relacionan con aromas thai,en seco a cebollino nada que ver con su sabor especiado floral notas de lavanda,efecto fuerte instantáneo pero manteniendo a su vez lucidez mental y sin resaca en la bajada o como queráis llamar.

This is what I found, a description of LadyColy that was the one who selected it.

Live smell of pate livers, some relate it with thai aromas, dry chives nothing to do with its spicy flavor floral notes of lavender, strong instant effect but maintaining mental alertness and no hangover on the descent or as you like to call .

Foto de LadyColy.

7 Likes

I would love to run some here in L.A I love your eye for pheno selection and pool of genetics! Not sure if you are still around on here but I’ll send some beans your way as well :+1::facepunch::100::ok_hand:

1 Like

Gracias @Sanity818SFV por tus comentarios, con los años de cultivos que ya son muchos te vas haciendo con plantas a tu gusto, haciendo selecciones e intercambiando clones con amigos,ademas me encanta cultivar casi mas que fumar.

No se a que te refieres si aun estoy por aqui, yo vivo en España, a lo mejor te confundistes

Thanks @ Sanity818SFV for your comments, with the years of crops that are already many you are doing with plants to your liking, making selections and exchanging clones with friends, I also love to cultivate almost more than smoking.

I do not know what you mean if I’m still around, I live in Spain, maybe you get confused

2 Likes

Ice Cream, clon Nemo, va creciendo a buen ritmo, ramificando con fuerza desde abajo, forma abeto tiene pinta de terminar,

Ice Cream, clone Nemo, is growing at a good pace, branching with force from below, fir-tree looks like finishing,

6 Likes

No, amigo: creo que dice que le gustaría poner de lo tuyo en Los Ángeles de California… Y que no esta seguro de si sigues por este foro, que si no te enviaba el semillas suyas…Creo.
…si te pide algo que me guste, “me lo pido yo prime!”, que yo también viví en la barriada de Los Ángeles…de San Rafael; suburbios de Ciudad Real…

1 Like

Gracias @MIG por la traducción, entendí mal con la traducción de google, mi dominio del ingles es muy básico.

@Sanity818SFV por mi encantado de mandarte semillas de mis cruces, ponte en contacto por privado y concretamos.

Thanks @MIG for the translation, I misunderstood the translation of google, my English proficiency is very basic.

@ Sanity818SFV by my delighted to send you seeds of my crosses, get in touch by private and concrete.

1 Like

La semana pasada trasplante todas las plantas a sus tiestos finales, las de semilla que estaban en 14lts terminaran en 30lts y los clones que estaban en 7lts terminaran en 14lts.

Last week I transplanted all the plants to their final sherds, those of seed that were in 14lts will finish in 30lts and the clones that were in 7lts will finish in 14lts.

Al cabo de una semana, les gusto el trasplante pues siguen creciendo como si nada, aproveche la luna descendente, día raíces y luna creciente para potenciar raíces e intentar disminuir el crecimiento, veremos como terminan.

After a week, they liked the transplant as they continue to grow as if nothing, take advantage of the descending moon, day roots and crescent moon to enhance roots and try to slow down the growth, we will see how they end.

4 Likes

Clones

Timewreck 2

ISSAO 1

Space Jill

Destroyer LadyColy

Amnesia Core

The White x Triple Platinium

Jack Herer Rafa 2001

Sensi Star clon antiguo, creo que es del 2004, saliendo del revegetado, casi no se le nota, voy ha hacer semillas regulares con un macho de Sensi Star que me pasaron el año pasado de semillas originales.

Sensi Star old clone, I think it’s 2004, coming out of the revegetation, almost not notice, I’ll make regular seeds with a male Sensi Star that I spent last year of original seeds.

Super Critical Haze, tambien ha tenido que revegetarla, las 2 llegaron con preflores por estres radicular, fue acostumbrarlas al sol y darles tierra y poco ha poco ya estan en fase vegetativo, voy a sacarles algunos clones para asegurar las madres, tengo una de cada revegetando en indoor pero como el sol no hay nada.

Super Critical Haze, also had to revegetarla, the 2 came with preflores for stress radicular, was to accustom them to the sun and give them land and little has already little vegetative phase, I will get some clones to ensure mothers, I have one of each Revegeting in indoor but like the sun there is nothing.

3 Likes

Plantas de semilla / Seed plants

Pure Kush

Blueberry S1

Ananda

Jack la Mota

Shiskaberry x Blueberry

Juan Herer

Todas comieron ayer, algunas empezaban a amarillear las hojas viejas, les di un riego con Top Crow crecimiento, terminando botes de abono que me mandaron para testar, no van mal por lo poco que los uso.

All ate yesterday, some started to yellow the old leaves, I gave them a watering with Top Crow growth, finishing fertilizer pots that they sent me to test, they do not go bad because of how little I use them.

6 Likes

Ice Cream clon Nemo.

5 Likes

El trasplante les encanto, todas están ya pegando el estirón pre floración, todos los clones ya están sacando preflores y parece que empiecen a cerrar puntas, esperemos que sea asi y empiecen a relentizar su crecimiento, Jack la Mota ya sobrepaso los 2 m, Juan Herer, Shiska x blue y Ananda poco les faltara, siendo la Blueberry S1 la mas compacta.

The transplant charms them, they are all already attacking the pre-bloom spurt, all the clones are already taking preflores and it seems that they begin to close points, hopefully it is like that and they begin to slow down their growth, Jack la Mota already exceeded 2 m, Juan Herer, Shiska x blue and Ananda will miss them, being the Blueberry S1 the most compact.

5 Likes

Las niñas ya empiezan a cerrar puntas pronto tendremos el espectáculo de la floración, aun no las he hecho la poda de ramas bajas, esperare a que empiecen a florar pues si se hace antes no dejan de crecer.

Esta semana pasada y hasta el jueves tenemos ola de calor con Tª de casi 40ºC a la sombra y 26ºC de mínima, eso implica riegos diarios, como mucho aguantan 40 h sin regar, las he encontrado 2 veces empezando a doblarse por falta de riego, veo que las pille en el momento justo ya que no han perdido hojas viejas, uno de los síntomas por estrés hidrico es el amarilleamiento de las hojas viejas como si fuera falta de N, si se confunde y se abona puedes tener una sobrefertilizacion ademas cuanto mas abono decrecimiento mas agua demandan las plantas.

The girls are beginning to close points soon we will have the flowering show, I have not yet done the pruning of low branches, I will wait for them to start flowering because if it is done before they do not stop growing.

This past week and until Thursday we have a heat wave with temperatures of almost 40ºC in the shade and 26ºC minimum, that means daily irrigations, as long as they last 40 hours without watering, I have found them 2 times beginning to bend due to lack of irrigation, I see that they are caught at the right time since they have not lost old leaves, one of the symptoms of water stress is the yellowing of the old leaves as if it were a lack of N, if it is confused and paid, you can have an overfertilization. fertilizer degrowth more water demand the plants.

ISSAO 1, tiene la misma extructura que la madre Island Sweet Skunk, planta compacta y bien ramificada desde abajo, en indoor y bajo 150w leds se comporto muy bien,buena produccion, buen aroma y mejor pelotazo, cogio aromas frutales del macho Agent Orange

ISSAO 1, has the same structure as the mother Island Sweet Skunk, compact plant and well branched from below, in indoor and under 150w leds behaved very well, good production, good aroma and better pitch, picked fruity aromas of male Agent Orange

Timewreck 2, la he tenido que tutorar por su gran vigor, esta en 14lts y terminara por los2m con ramas laterales de1,5m, muy buena selección para hacer extracciones, ademas tiene muy buen retorno superando el 15%

Timewreck 2, I had to tutorar by its great vigor, is in 14lts and finished by 2m with side branches of 1.5m, very good selection for extractions, also has a very good return exceeding 15%

3 Likes

I like to see your pictures but they take forever to load
would be great if you posted them to the site.
They look good though even though the temp is so high, nice and lush green
I have nearly lost my nepals this week from drying out.
want some cooler weather and rain before flowering

2 Likes

Ok, @gordongecko, I did not know that you could upload directly to the site, you could comment on how it is done, thank you very much in advance.

Here this year is having maximas that for many years that were not seen, there are areas that have broken the record of the last years.

The Nepals is true that they need rain before entering the flowering, it coincides with the rainy season of the area causing the T ª to fall, this is what the landraces have that require more parameters equal to those of the area to give their greatest potential.

Ok, @gordongecko, no sabia que se podian subir directamente en el sitio, me podrias comentar como se hace, muchas gracias de antemano.

Aqui este año esta teniendo maximas que hacia muchos años que no se veian, hay zonas que han batido el record de los ultimos años.

Las Nepals es cierto que necesitan lluvia antes de entrar en la floracion, coincide con la epoca lluviosa de la zona haciendo que desciendan las Tª, es lo que tienen las landraceas que requieren mas parametros iguales a los de la zona para dar su mayor potencial.

5 Likes

that was a bit bigger than I wanted lol
just read that you can also just drag or paste an image into the text box

1 Like