The house of Antocians

5 Likes

Fotos de ayer por la mañana después de llover, ya estan pegando el ultimo estirón, todas ya estån empezando a florecer.
DespuĂ©s de las lluvias las TÂȘ han bajado bastante, espero que no vuelvan a subir como la semana pasada que rozamos los 40ÂșC. de momento mĂĄximas de 29ÂșC y mĂ­nimas de 17ÂșC

Photos yesterday morning after the rain, are already hitting the last spurt, all are already beginning to bloom.

After the rains the T ÂȘ have dropped a lot, I hope they do not rise again like last week that we touch the 40 Âș C. currently maximum of 29ÂșC and minimum of 17ÂșC

Ice Cream selecciĂłn Nemo, aun sigue estirando, rondara 1.5m y esta empezando a florecer, creo que en unos 10 dias dejara deestirar para dedicarse a florecer, ramifica muy bien desde abajo con fuerza,para estar puesta en tierra madre en Julio aun ha estirado bastante.

Ice Cream Nemo selection, is still stretching, will be around 1.5m and is starting to bloom, I think that in about 10 days will stop deestiring to devote to flourish, ramifies very well from below with strength, to be put on mother earth in July has still stretched enough .

ISSAO 1

Space Jill - 8 seleccion Kram

9 Likes

¥¥ :heart_eyes:Chaaacho, qué maravilla de vergel :heart_eyes: !!

1 Like

Si, este año suben preciosas y sin carencias de nada entrando a floración, les daré Mg pues cada año me piden y como veo que empiezan a florar me adelantare a la jugada,siempre soy de abonar muy poco, me gusta que terminen casi sin hojas, menos trabajo en el manicurado y me aseguro de que llegan sin N al final.

Gracias por pasarte y dejar mensaje.

Yes, this year they rise precious and without deficiency of anything entering flowering, I will give them Mg because every year they ask me and as I see that they start to bloom I will go ahead of the play, I am always paying very little, I like them to finish almost without leaves , less work in the manicured and I make sure they arrive without N at the end.

Thanks for stopping and leaving a message.

2 Likes

Es un placer ver las variedades que tienes en el jardín y parece que tenemos un método parecido a la hora de cultivar :wink:
Por aquĂ­ me quedo aprendiendo. Gracias.

It is a pleasure to see the strains you are growing in your garden and also seems that we follow a similar method. I’ll be around here learning new things. Thank you.

2 Likes

Perdonar que no actualice perĂČ voy de culo con el trabajo, todas ya estan en plena floraciĂł.

1 Like

pictures when you can please, was looking forward to see these :cherry_blossom:
glad its just work and you are ok!

do you still have and grow these?