The house of Antocians

Grapefruit x BTQ, crossing made by me

Hindu Kush 97, old cut that circulates in Spain

10 Likes

Great word combination. I’m slightly envious.

4 Likes

Me too! It’s like '74 Columbian Gold! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

It’s a pity we’re not around unless he sent you branches or clones. It’s the first time that I’m going to flower and if I like some clone I’ll take outside that until June I have time to value it but if I’m very happy to grow a clone with 21 years

2 Likes

I have been lucky to get it, the 74 Columbian Gold I think I do not arrive in Spain

1 Like

Island Sweet Skunk x Agent Orange - 3

11 Likes

Island Sweet Skunk x Agent Orange 3

Red Beard of Kaos Seed

17 Likes

Very nice! Happy harvesting!

1 Like

Very fine looking grow.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

:camera:

1 Like

Sweet Island Skunk! Sweet, sweet herb!
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Good to all, after a few months bundled back with those who are growing this year, at the moment they are all feminized seeds, in a few days I will remove the cuttings so that they begin to get used to the sun little by little.

Buenas a todos, despues de unos meses liado vuelvo con las que estan creciendo este año, de momento son todas de semillas feminizadas, en unos dias sacare los esquejes para que se empiecen a acostumbrar al sol poco a poco.

The feminized seeds germinate a batch at the end of April that I left 2 the rest for friends who do guerrilla cultivation, they are always in a hurry to germinate them soon, I left that batch:

• Jack la Mota from MIdical Seeds, gift seeds
  • Pure Kush of GHS, gift in magazine of the sector

Las semillas feminizadas germine una tanda a finales de abril que me quede 2 el resto para los amigos que hacen cultivo de guerrilla, siempre tienen prisa en que se las germine pronto, de esa tanda me quede:

• Jack la Mota de MIdical Seeds, semillas de regalo
  • Pure Kush de GHS, regalo en revista del sector

Jack la Mota during the last 2 weeks, before going bundled I have no photos

Tomorrow I will make an apical pruning leaving 4 knots and I will use the apex to get a clone that you never know.

Jack la Mota durante las 2 ultimas semanas, antes al ir liado no tengo fotos

Mañana le haré poda apical dejando 4 nudos y aprovechare el apice para sacar clon que nunca se sabe.

Pure Kush, during the last 2 weeks, since she was little she asked for more food than the others, that’s why that color is more clear, now she’s getting more color.

I think it will also receive apical pruning tomorrow.

Pure Kush, durante las 2 ultimas semanas,desde pequeña ha pedido mas comida que las demas por eso ese color mas clarito, ahora ya va cogiendo mas color.

Creo que tambien recibira poda apical mañana.

10 Likes

Those of the second crop were germinated at the beginning of May, after many years of cultivation I have come to the conclusion that they are just as big as germinating before and with the advantage that saves me 1 month of minimum care.

• Ananda from GeneSeeds
  • Blueberry S1 of Nvidia a friend of the CC
    -Juan Herer of Pittbully
    -Shiskaberry x Blueberry by Nvidia

Las de la segunda tanda fueron germinadas a principios de mayo, despues de muchos años cultivando he llegado a la conclusion que se hacen igual de grandes que germinando antes y con la ventaja que me ahorra 1 mes de cuidados minimo.

• Ananda de GeneSeeds
  • Blueberry S1 de Nvidia un amigo del CC
    -Juan Herer de Pittbully
    -Shiskaberry x Blueberry de Nvidia

Blueberry S1, as you can see it already has color in the trunk and petioles, I think it is because we have a very rainy and fresh month, also some bad formation in the leaves, at the moment it does not ask for food, almost certainly tomorrow it will receive apical pruning.

Como se aprecia ya tiene color en el tronco y peciolos, creo que es debido a que llevamos un mes muy lluvioso y fresco, tambien alguna mal formacion en las hojas, de momento no pide comida,casi seguro que mañana recibira poda apical.

11 Likes

Que pasa, primo!!!
Alegría, que esta temporada sin PP ni Rajoy la hierba va a ser especialmente dulce…

Yo, en tierra madre, todo lo que germine antes del 15-Junio acaba con 2 metros mínimo… A partir de esa fecha en adelante el tamaño final se reduce mas y mas. Y a la inversa, se me hace “imposible” manejar en La Perrera el poder pasar de 3 metros germinando a principios de Mayo… A principios de Abril, puede no observarse mucha mayor altura final los años en que Abril es más frío de lo habitual; pero con un Abril típico y normal se puede añadir otro metro de altura final más respecto a haber germinado en Mayo…

I, in mother earth, everything that germinates before 15-June ends with 2 meters minimum … From that date onwards the final size is reduced more and more. And conversely, it is “impossible” to manage in La Perrera to spend 3 meters germinating at the beginning of May … At the beginning of April, it may not be much higher in the end of the year when April is colder than the usual; but with a typical and normal April you can add another meter of final height more than having germinated in May…

Salud!
Salut!

4 Likes

Yo, sin embargo, prefiero ponerlas a Sol directo desde el principio… Mi principal cuidado recién germinadas es con pájaros, roedores o fuertes lluvias o ráfagas de viento (que en mi montes no son tan “habituales” como en tu zona)…

I, however, prefer to put them in direct sunlight from the beginning … My main care recently germinated is with birds, rodents or heavy rains or gusts of wind (which in my mountains are not as “usual” as in your area). …

2 Likes

Me refiero a los esquejes que salen de 18h con un bajo consumo de150w, en mi zona como los pongas todo el dia al sol se achicharran ya que salen muy tiernas,
con las semillas directamente a pleno sol, es como me germinan mejor.

I refer to the cuttings that come out from 6pm with a low consumption of 150w, in my area, as you put them all day in the sun, they burn up because they come out very tender,
with the seeds directly in full sun, it’s how they germinate better.

2 Likes

Juan Herer feminizada de Pittbully seeds, ya no existe este banco de semillas, su linea en regular salían muy sativas mínimo 90 días, con las feminizadas me comento que utilizo otra linea mas indica para acortar floración, veremos como sale, en realidad es un trabajo con semillas de Jack Herer siempre buscando las lineas mas sativas, en regulares salían plantones, aun tengo y si germinan bien hare reproduccion.

Juan Herer feminized of Pittbully seeds, this seed bank no longer exists, its line in regular came out very sativas at least 90 days, with feminized ones I commented that I use another line more indica to shorten flowering, we will see how it comes out, it is really a job with seeds of Jack Herer always looking for the most sativa lines, in regular they left seedlings. I still have and if they germinate well I will reproduce.

5 Likes

Ananda, semilla feminizada de Geneseeds, planta con buen vigor, pronto le haré poda apical y aprovechare para sacar clon.

Ananda, feminized seed of Geneseeds, plant with good vigor, soon I will prune it apical and I will take advantage to take out clone.

Shiskaberry x Blueberry, cruce casero feminizado de un gran amigo, Nvidia de otro foro del sector.

Shiskaberry x Blueberry, feminized homemade crossroads from a great friend, Nvidia from another forum in the sector.

7 Likes

Que parentales tiene Ananda?
What is the Ananda genetics?

1 Like

Ananda es Grapefruit x Libano, salen plantas muy perfumadas y de buena produccion, forma tipo abeto, pedo activo y potente, una delicia para el paladar ya la he puesto otras temporadas y repito este año ya que se acabo la de hace 2 años, me llego una selección de 30 semillas de una buen amigo, tengo clones esperando que saquen raíz para hacer comparativa.

Ananda is Grapefruit x Lebanon, leave very perfumed plants and good production, spruce type, active and powerful fart, a delight for the palate and I have put other seasons and I repeat this year since the end of 2 years ago, I came a selection of 30 seeds of a good friend, I have clones waiting for them to take root to make comparison.

4 Likes

Foto de ayer por la tarde, ya van cogiendo ritmo con estos días de sol y subida de Tª, las de la poda apical ya están ramificando con fuerza y a las que les falta la poda apical si todo tercia sera este fin de semana, luego pondré fotos individuales.

Photo of yesterday afternoon, they are already picking up pace with these days of sun and rise of Tª, those of the apical pruning are already ramificando with force and to which they lack the apical pruning if all tertium will be this weekend, then I will put individual photos

4 Likes