Island Sweet Skunk x Agent Orange 1

Grapefruit clon

Space Jill

6 Likes

Timewreck 2

Clon Jack Herer 2001

Amnesia

Ice Cream

Clon The White x Triple Platinium, cruce hecho por Andives y selección de HumoDenso

Clone The White x Triple Platinium, crossing made by Andives and selection of HumoDenso

Este domingo por la mañana trasplantare todas, las que están en 5lts las pondré en 14 lts y las que están en 1,5 lts las meteré en macetas de 5lts, algunas iran a tierra madre

This Sunday in the morning I will transplant all, those that are in 5lts I will put them in 14 lts and those that are in 1.5 lts I will put them in pots of 5lts, some will go to mother earth

9 Likes

Bueno, fotos frescas de ayer y hoy, las niñas van creciendo a buen ritmo después del trasplante, la semana que viene aprovechare las podas de ramas bajas para sacar clones de todas ya que con la subida de Tª las madres que tengo en indoor es cuando sufren mas, siempre mas vale prevenir que curar, de las de semilla germinadas este año ya tengo 2 copias de cada por si acaso

Well, fresh pictures of yesterday and today, the girls are growing at a good pace after the transplant, next week I will take advantage of the pruning of low branches to get clones of all since with the rise of Tª the mothers that I have in indoor is when they suffer more, it is always better to prevent than to cure, of the seed germinated this year and I have 2 copies of each in case

Fotos plano general, toda la familia junta.

Luego mas

7 Likes

Blueberry S1, ya ha cogido ritmo y se nota crecer cada día, voy a tutorar las 2 apicales y separarlas de la planta para que vaya cogiendo volumen, lo mismo haré con las demás

Blueberry S1, has already picked up pace and it shows growing every day, I will tut the 2 apicals and separate them from the plant so that it will take volume, the same will do with the rest

Jack la Mota, la mas vigorosa de todas, estoy por volverle hacer poda apical para que cojan mas fuerza las ramas de abajo, cuando la tutore lo valorare

Jack la Mota, the most vigorous of all, I’m about to make him pruning apical to get more strength branches below, when the tutore valorare

Shiskaberry x Blueberry, me encanta esta planta, reacciono muy bien a la poda apical creciendo casi todas las ramas a la misma altura.

Shiskaberry x Blueberry, I love this plant, I react very well to the apical pruning growing almost all the branches at the same height.

5 Likes

Pure Kush, crece muy equilibrada y demanda siempre comida, ha salido glotona

Pure Kush, it grows very balanced and always demands food, it has left gluttonous

Juan Herer

6 Likes

u or doing great job outdoor welcome to the over grow community I am a outdoor grower.

1 Like

Gracias hermano por pasarte y comentar.

Como el sol de bombilla no hay nada, ademas son muy agradecidas y aguantan casi todo.

Thank you brother for passing and commenting.

As the sun of light bulb there is nothing, in addition they are very grateful and they support almost everything.

2 Likes

Space Jill izquierda, Jack Herer 01 derecha

Jack Herer, por tener este clon 17 años mantiene un vigor increíble, terminara en 14lts superando los 2m

Jack Herer, for having this clone 17 years maintains an incredible vigor, will finish in 14lts exceeding 2m

Space Jill, muy ramificada desde abajo, le a costado mas coger ritmo pero ahora con calor y días largos esta acelerando, también terminara en 14 lts

Space Jill, very ramified from below, it’s more difficult to catch pace but now with heat and long days is accelerating, it will also end at 14 lts

5 Likes

The White x Triple Platinium

Amnesia

Destroyer

Island S.S x Agent Orange -1

4 Likes

Timewreck 2, crece con mucho vigor y ramifica desde abajo, terminara en 14lts, para extracciones este clon es una maravilla, el retorno y la calidad del producto final.

Timewreck 2, grows with a lot of vigor and branches from below, will end at 14lts, for extractions this clone is a marvel, the return and the quality of the final product.

A partir de Junio los esquejes los saco con agua ya que en jiffys y tupper con los calores se pudren muy fácilmente, con la ayuda de una bomba de aire y 2 difusores, en unos 12 días ya están todos con raíces.

As of June the cuttings I take out with water since in jiffy and tupper with the heats they rot very easily, with the help of an air pump and 2 diffusers, in about 12 days they are all rooted.

5 Likes

Foto de ayer, las niñas siguen creciendo aprovechando el sol intenso y calor de estos dias, pasaron un poco de sed y en 2 días ya se ven hojas viejas amarilleando, muchas veces la gente lo confunde con falta de nitrógeno.

También saque esquejes de todos los clones aprovechando la primera poda de ramas bajas y de alguna de las de semillas que solo tenia un esqueje.

Photo of yesterday, the girls continue growing taking advantage of the intense sun and heat of these days, they passed a little thirst and in 2 days old leaves are already yellowing, many times people confuse it with lack of nitrogen.

Also I took cuttings of all the clones taking advantage of the first pruning of low branches and some of those of seeds that only had a cutting.

4 Likes

Fotos de hace unas horas / Pictures of a few hours ago

Pure Kush, he llegado a la conclusión que tiene ese color verde claro, es la que ha recibido mas abonados, riego si riego no, las demas cada 2 riegos les doy abono.

Pure Kush, I have come to the conclusion that it has that light green color, it is the one that has received more subscribers, irrigation if not irrigation, the others every 2 irrigations I give them fertilizer.

Shiskaberry x Blueberry, cruce con buen vigor, entrenudos bastante largos, ramifica desde abajo, tiene pinta de doblar altura en flora, con el trasplante de final de mes las tutorare todas.

Shiskaberry x Blueberry, crossing with good vigor, quite long internodes, branches from below, looks like doubling height in flora, with the end of the month transplant will put tutors

Jack la mota, le encanto la poda apical, ramifica con fuerza desde abajo en toda la planta, es la mas alta de todas.

Jack the speck, he loved the apical pruning, ramifica with force from below in the whole plant, is the highest of all.

3 Likes

Juan Herer, muy buen vigor, estas semillas tendrán 6 años mínimo, se nota el aporte de algo mas indico en las semillas feminizadas para adelantar flora en las hojas mas anchas, en semillas regulares salían hojas mas finas.

Juan Herer, very good vigor, these seeds will be at least 6 years old, you can see the contribution of something more indicated in the seeds feminized to advance flora in the wider leaves, in regular seeds came out thinner leaves.

Blueberry S1, tiene 3 ranas principales una un poco mas pequeña, estan empezando a ramificar.
Desde pequeña a tenido los peciolos y parte del tranco rojizos.

Blueberry S1, has 3 main frogs a little smaller, they are starting to branch.
From small to had the petioles and part of the stride reddish.

Ananda, como todas las genéticas que he cultivado de Geneseeds tremendo vigor se gasta, están ramificando con fuerza las 2 puntas apicales, en el trasplante le haré poda de ramas bajas

Ananda, like all the genetics that I have grown from Geneseeds, tremendous vigor is spent, they are branching with force the 2 apical tips, in the transplant I will make pruning of low branches

4 Likes

Timewreck 2, muy vigorosa y ramifica muy bien desde abajo, la tengo retenida en 5lts sino se desmadra, un poco propensa al oidium, con propolis y extractos de aceites de la piel de citricos como preventivos se controla muy bien.

Timewreck 2, very vigorous and branching very well from below, I have retained it in 5lts but it is out of whack, a little prone to oidium, with propolis and extracts of citrus skin oils as preventives it is controlled very well.

Grapefruit, también muy vigorosa, empieza a ramificar con fuerza pero solo quiere estirar para arriba, en el trasplante pondre tutor.

Grapefruit, also very vigorous, begins to branch with force but only wants to stretch up, in the transplant will tutor.

2 Likes

Destroyer clon Ladycoli, planta con buen vigor, ramifica bien desde abajo, estos ultimos 15 dias a cogido marcha, esta un poco retenida por estar en 5lts, con el trasplante final cogera buen porte.

Destroyer clone Ladycoli, plant with good vigor, branching well from below, these last 15 days to caught march, is a little retained by being in 5lts, with the final transplant will take good bearing.

Amnesia clon Core, planta vigorosa pero mas compacta, ramifica bien desde abajo, desde que me llego saca preflores en cada nudo, cuando la presente estaba convencido que era el clon Hypro pero hablando con el que me la paso resulto ser la Core

Amnesia clone Core, vigorous but more compact plant, branching well from below, since I came out preflores in each node, when the present was convinced that it was the Hypro clone but talking to the one who happened to me turned out to be the Core

The White x Triple Platinium, vigorosa y ramificada, este clon puede llegar a triplicar altura en floración per eso esta retenida en 5 lts, seguramente acabara en 15lts

The White x Triple Platinium, vigorous and branched, this clone can reach three times the height in bloom, so it is retained in 5 liters, it will surely end in 15lts

7 Likes

ISSAO-1 ( Island S.S. x Agent Orange), buen vigor, ramifica desde abajo, es la primera vez que lo testare en exterior, de momento se esta comportando muy bien, es de una seleccion de un cruce hecho por mi, tengo la 3 esperando turno.

ISSAO-1 (Island SS x Agent Orange), good vigor, branching from below, it is the first time that I will test it outside, at the moment it is behaving very well, it is from a selection of a cross made by me, I have the 3 waiting for turn

Jack Herer clon 2001, sigue creciendo por todos lados, es un bestia, suerte que esta en 5lts sino ya hubiera tenido que podar, cropear, etc, primer cultivo de este clon pero de momento promete

Jack Herer clone 2001, continues to grow everywhere, it is a beast, luck that is in 5lts but had already had to prune, cropping, etc, first crop of this clone but for now promises

Space Jill, planta muy ramificada y de vigor medio, a sido tratada igual que la JH, el clon era mas grande y ahora es la mitad, también estira bien en preflora.

Space Jill, a very branched plant with medium vigor, has been treated the same as the JH, the clone was larger and is now half, it also stretches well in preflora.

6 Likes

Your plants are looking fabulous. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Some local growers planted some weed inside a garden :slight_smile:

Most likely some crosses made by some growers around here.

We like to remain anonymous.

3 Likes