The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

For these? Never lol. Got something special coming up soon for the cab, stay tuned!

1 Like

Praise the Cannabis Gods! Thank you for bestowing this honor upon the k-cup project and ensuring it’s success

2 Likes

Thanks for that pic! I’m struggling to sex my plants in week 3 of flower! The pic helped. I need to see that “cocknballs”. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

When these are done, Everyone that gets seeds will also get a sticker :smiley:

8 Likes

Do we get to see a sticker design or is it top secret for now?

2 Likes

Shhhh… Top secret post below

"Top Secret!!!!

Stickers will be 2"x2" squares precut on gloss paper with no coating (indoor use only) easy crack and peel backing,

7 Likes

ARRRRG it’s just my freakin luck. The one I thought was going to be a male… is female. WTF am I gonna do with 7 females?

Well, Discussing with some friends, decided that i’d take clones, force them back into veg, to give me time to properly utilize Colloidal Silver to reverse them and make LOTS of seeds.

Unless anyone has some amazing pollen they’d overnight me lol.

Jelly

5 Likes

@99PerCent any males right now? lol

2 Likes

I have some dust in the fridge.

I took on the LED test run and that kind delayed bringing new males on line for a few seconds.’

I will in about 2 months I hope, whatcha lookin’ for?

1 Like

Anything on the faster side, it’ll be a clusterf**k of genetics but really any male pollen, F1’s will be a good mix of K-cup and whatever male it mates with if i’m understanding any of the breeding stuff.

3 Likes

I have an Agent 99 project going. I might have an extra jar in the fridge. Is this of interest to you?

These finish flower in under 60 days (a la C99)

6 Likes

Sure, I can’t reimburse you for overnight shipping until this weekend, but ya know i’m good for it. Wait till Tuesday to send it if you can. I wont be home Tuesday.

5 Likes

So, here at the K-Cup challenge, a shot-gun marriage has been arranged with Agent 99 filling in for the dude.

He will arrive in dust form soon.

99%

10 Likes

OoOo this could get interesting

4 Likes

In generations past, There was a clause in marriages that if the husband was unable to perform, the best man would stand in because no female should be denied child… Or some wacky stuff like that.

3 Likes

Cross that poly-hybrid when we get there, right?

6 Likes

You guys are making me randy with this kind of talk. Definitely interested in seeing what comes of this, K-Cup shotgun marriage!

5 Likes

In defense of a jar full of dust, how many ladies is he expected to work his magic on?

3 Likes

I would like to pollinate at least 6 of the ladies. You don’t need to send a whole jar, a little will go a long way, and I can always toast some flower to make it go even further.

:smiley:

4 Likes

Opening the jar would probably not be good for overall germ rates.

I have 4, I need 1. Three will do.

3 Likes