Good lord? Like? Dislike? use your words toast! lol

5 Likes

Sounds like he likes it.

Very high leaf to calyx ratio, no?

What a blast.

Thanks for posting this thread.

4 Likes

No problem at all :smiley:

I think it does have an abnormal amount of calyx compared to the others, as far as I know, none of number 7 (mutant) got any pollen and when I harvest and shuck seeds, if any come from it they will be destroyed as to not send out further chance of mutants.

I know @toastyjakes favorite was number 2, and it’s a worthy specimen :slight_smile:
My personal favorite is number 5, its the frosty one I keep posting bud shots of!

They are starting to smell like a mix of citrus and coffee every time I open the door!

Jelly

Edit: oddly enough, the clones of number 7 doesn’t show ANY of the mutated characteristics. Forgot to mention that.

9 Likes

Day 45F

Went to take pics and water. Things are looking good imo.

This is just a tiny bud off one of the lowest areas that isn’t getting much light. Things are moving right along.

17 Likes

Damn looking frostier than my windows right now hahahah

2 Likes

Does beastly even have hairs? I reckon that one looks fantastic. If there are any seeds in that one you know what to do :wink:

1 Like

Jelly, Jelly, Jelly! @Jellypowered! Those are beautiful. It certainly looks like they are happy and proud. I bet you are too. Good Growin’ man! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

They do, but they don’t photograph well. Short and curly, white but very short.

I did some cleanup of the clones, as some had light burn/crispy leaves.

Also, trying to stall the clones a bit as I need 24 days or so for the shed grow space to empty up so I can flower another set. :wink:

11 Likes

Hey @Jellypowered. What methods do you use to slow down vegging plants? Thanx! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Stress and cut them. Most things slow down if you cut them enough :wink:

4 Likes

taking all the leaves off will slow them too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Jellypowered I should have thought of that. I tried @Mr.Sparkle’s “flop ‘em over” trick. I broke the top off the first one but the second try worked beautifully. The next morning it was straight up again. What’s the point? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

sometimes you have to tie them down after the flop, especially if they are healthy

5 Likes

Thanks @Mr.Sparkle! And thanks for the tip. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

49F
I’ll chop these Aug 16th and hang them to dry.

Things are slowing down.

@Pedro_Bann

14 Likes

looking good and that last pic is a wall hanger lol

4 Likes

Right? it’s def a unique specimen.

I had to use garden wire to tie number 1 up, it’s getting to heavy for how tall it is. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

52F

Trichome shots are from a lower small shoot micro bud.
Just learned seeds take about 9 weeks to fully mature… so i’ll just chop these after my birthday and stop looking at the trichomes lol.

14 Likes

9 weeks lol

look at me accidently parroting misinfo…grr…

looking damn fine jellybean

3 Likes