The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

are you seeding all the females or just one?
how tall are they?
when are you gonna flip?
any awesome expressions coming out yet?
am I annoying you?

10 Likes

Sub’d. How many watts of COB, how many watts of Sunstrip? Nutes? Beautiful yield, BTW.

2 Likes

200w of cob
Coco-Loco medium
Megacrop

Yeah @toastyjakes I’m gonna let everything in there go all natural, it’s every plant for itself lol. Even the auto isn’t safe but I won’t be distributing those seeds.

Seeing the typical indica fat leaves and short bushy growth with lots of nodes.

Probably 6-8” tall right now I think.

6 Likes

nice! should be pretty interesting

1 Like

I use 200w, too, but from two emitters. Should be what you need!

2 Likes

Yeah I got 4 emitters, seems just about right, Of course I love overkill but just to make some seeds? 200w is plenty :smiley:

Edited to add more content.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

Just start typing :Popcorn and close it with another : and you’ll have it anytime you want it :wink:

2 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

8 Likes

Damn bro looking great sweet light you have there good going

2 Likes

How much power is your light strip ?

1 Like

So I run my 10 strip array at 320-350w

And the light I’m using for this particular project is a 200w 4 cob light.

Thanks bro!

6 Likes

Excellent grow results from a 350w strip power source.

3 Likes

Looking good as usual @Jellypowered. Beautiful fat indica leaves and fantastic color!

2 Likes

Pedro, buddy, you got to expand your diet.

8 Likes

I guess some Jaffas and Coca Cola would go well with the popcorn too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:pizza: :candy: :tropical_drink::bento:

and don’t forget fruit & vegetables.

:corn: :sweet_potato: :pineapple: :peach:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! update time! Been vegging for 25 days.

I haven’t been checking PH or anything and the plants are letting me know about it, but the affected zones are mostly lower growth so i’m not too concerned. I’m starting to see beginnings of maturity so I installed my timer.
They got 1.7EC food (megacrop, so not worried about nute burn) at 5.8PH today. Top watered to wet the medium then flooded till 2" of water in the tray, it was just about gone by the time I got the timer installed. (1/2" or so left)

Notes: Tomorrow 6/11/2018 first day of flower.

Also had to install the carbon filter as they are starting to stink and since I vent directly outside I need SOME smell control.

14 Likes

If they’re stinking this early on im scared what they’re gonna smell like during flower, I’m jealous of your neighbors :smile:

5 Likes

This particular project was very stinky even in veg in my cab. They are for sure “dank” smelling. I’m hoping to have enough seed for everyone that wants them to enjoy their particular quirks and yields :smiley:

10 Likes

Yesssir!.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes