The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Yo that third from the right, second from the back, sixth from the top right counter-clockwise tho. :wink:

3 Likes

Looking good bro how are you liking the cobs

2 Likes

Loving them. Seem to be doing the trick just fine brother! Thanks again @MadScientist for selling me your light.

Now for the update! Day 5 Flower!

They don’t need water yet, so i’ma let them do their thing.

Not sure why the flash didn’t work but whatever. Side shot.

Tallest one is about 15" (first row, left plant is the tallest now)

This is 2nd from the right on the back row, confirmed Female.

Some of the others have little nubs but nothing sticking out, ultra small right now. I suppose they should have gotten more veg time they probably weren’t quite mature enough. New growth is still looking fantastic, can’t say the same about the lower, most of it’s dying out from lack of light I think.

Jelly

9 Likes

My pleasure!

Painless and easy transaction that one time. You growing the free seeds i sent? LOL

I didn’t think much of the Citizen in the beggining, but when i look at the internodal distance with them, i was hooked!

Wanted more wattage and they don’t sell linears for my 4x2, with more wattage. Only reason why i sold it.

Thanks bro! You have 2 more years of warranty, talk to me or Dan @ timbergrowlights.com, if need be!

4 Likes

front second left is still looking good

3 Likes

Day 10F

I never thought i’d complain, but so far 6/7 are confirmed females. Ofc when i’m tryin to make seeds no male wants to show his balls lol.

I have hope for this one though, it has no pistils anywhere and is tall and lanky.

Cross your fingers gents, we need this last one to be a dude.

Edit: had to raise the lights too. They were starting to grow into them.

Jelly

13 Likes

Day 12F

Maybe there are cannabis gods looking out for me… sure enough, I have 1 Male. It was the one I suspected would end up being a male!

Overhead view:

Side Shot:

Bud Closeup on Random Plant:

And @ReikoX’s lone fem auto mix chuckin along doin it’s thing!

15 Likes

Looking tip top :ok_hand: - when does the Ebb & Flow start?

2 Likes

For these? Never lol. Got something special coming up soon for the cab, stay tuned!

1 Like

Praise the Cannabis Gods! Thank you for bestowing this honor upon the k-cup project and ensuring it’s success

2 Likes

Thanks for that pic! I’m struggling to sex my plants in week 3 of flower! The pic helped. I need to see that “cocknballs”. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

When these are done, Everyone that gets seeds will also get a sticker :smiley:

8 Likes

Do we get to see a sticker design or is it top secret for now?

2 Likes

Shhhh… Top secret post below

"Top Secret!!!!

Stickers will be 2"x2" squares precut on gloss paper with no coating (indoor use only) easy crack and peel backing,

7 Likes

ARRRRG it’s just my freakin luck. The one I thought was going to be a male… is female. WTF am I gonna do with 7 females?

Well, Discussing with some friends, decided that i’d take clones, force them back into veg, to give me time to properly utilize Colloidal Silver to reverse them and make LOTS of seeds.

Unless anyone has some amazing pollen they’d overnight me lol.

Jelly

5 Likes

@99PerCent any males right now? lol

2 Likes

I have some dust in the fridge.

I took on the LED test run and that kind delayed bringing new males on line for a few seconds.’

I will in about 2 months I hope, whatcha lookin’ for?

1 Like

Anything on the faster side, it’ll be a clusterf**k of genetics but really any male pollen, F1’s will be a good mix of K-cup and whatever male it mates with if i’m understanding any of the breeding stuff.

3 Likes

I have an Agent 99 project going. I might have an extra jar in the fridge. Is this of interest to you?

These finish flower in under 60 days (a la C99)

6 Likes

Sure, I can’t reimburse you for overnight shipping until this weekend, but ya know i’m good for it. Wait till Tuesday to send it if you can. I wont be home Tuesday.

5 Likes