The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Either of these are winners!

3 Likes

love it. M.I.B is popular in my house.

3 Likes

agent k…

how did I not think of that… fudge…

4 Likes

Looking good bro wife gave the go ahead and we are going to try to pollinate her ninja fruit with a lambs breath male and a nice looking tight growth pattern female lambs breth to keep that stock around to swap around

2 Likes

The actual jar will be packed and shipped at 8:00 tomorrow morning. For now, “the stand in for the stand in” :confused:

I hope this works.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Wrapped and ready!

10 Likes

Damm the trials and tribulations we have to deal with sometimes as growers is overwhelming ! :joy: GREAT looking ladies​:woman: You have there @Jellypowered!

2 Likes

So I am a little nervous Agent 99 might not survive the mission. Friday??? :scream:

2 Likes

Nice job 007.,.,.,.,.,

2 Likes

We will find out! In the mean time tomorrow I’ll take clones and get them back into veg mode!

2 Likes

I think if used upon arrival there should be no worries. Even if 90% of the grains go bad each day, there should be thousands left at the end of the week.

3 Likes

Jelly’s first real attempt at cloning!

I swear I had full intentions in documenting the WHOLE process… but I got lazy.

So we start with a messy workbench and supplies.

• Clean, new, Xacto knife.
  • Scissors to cut branches.
  • Technaflora Rootech Gel
  • Seedling Trays
  • Rapid Rooters
  • Bottled Water

Then, we need a growth shoot. I picked the ones that were fairly dark green as my logic was they were the healthiest.

I cut here as shown in the picture. Also cut the fans fans stemming from the red lines too.

So you see, I’ve taken two cuts from 4 plants here. One has quite the bud site… not sure how well these are gonna work but i’ve got 14 clones now… I read somewhere to cut the fans in half. :scissors:

Back inside with the completed cuts, domes in tact. (not pictured) I wrote on the trays 1-7 so I knew what was what (silver sharpie on the black, black sharpie on the clear domes)

These are under a TaoTronics 24w “Grow lamp” I chose this because it was laying around, it’s not a whole lot of light which I read clones don’t need/want lots of light.

Covered with a towel so I don’t blind myself when i’m in the grow area. (this is temporary anyway)

And now for the K-Cups. They got the lower 3-4 nodes trimmed off, because these cobs aren’t that intense and can’t penetrate that far anyways.

Day 17F

Lots of airflow now :slight_smile:

Edit: replaced picture above marked with cut lines.

10 Likes

Mornin looking good bro sorry I have not been on more things are craZy around here. Your doing an awesome job as always!

2 Likes

No stress, been really busy as well!

This morning I checked on the clones,

Looks like they all survived the night, none of them are wilted or too droopy, and gave them a bit of fresh air this morning before the domes got put back on.

I’m so anxious about these clones, as mentioned it’s my first real attempt. Hoping I don’t mess this up.

Jelly

9 Likes

I killed a lot before I got it somewhat down in our environment. Only way your gonna learn is to do it :grin:

2 Likes

Best of luck to you hope those clones all take, I’m going to be trying to take some clones too this year, it’ll be my first time too. If all goes well I’m stealing your technique. :wink::grin::eyes:

2 Likes

Excellent brother @Jellypowered! Thank you for that. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Love this pic with the mushroom! Good ecosystem ya have going on there! My guess that pot will be your best plant!

2 Likes

Do it the ol farmer way of separating the wheat from the chaff… grind it in your hand and blow into your hands while flipping back and forth! … I have no idea if this would work for cannabis but why not try it! LOL

3 Likes