The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Man you hooked on that one aren’t you M2 for some reason haven’t got far enough in the thread but I’m hoping for a girl! Oh the suspense is killing me @toastyjakes!

3 Likes

T-Minus 23 minutes until pollination attempt goes down! Cross your fingers everyone!

7 Likes

you got this homie!! lol

4 Likes

Well, the deed is done. I did the best I could to try and get a little bit on each plant, that stuff is very light and goes everywhere…

For those that have done it, How long until I see some kind of visible sign the pollination worked? I need easy to read clues, Like do the pistils brown and shrivel pretty quick?

9 Likes

How many days into flower were they? Around week 3-4 is best time to pollinate from what I understand then you should be seeing seeds form pretty much all the way until they are done flowering. You won’t be looking for trichomes to ripen though you’ll be looking at seed structure and ripeness. Some seeds should even fall out before they are done from the bottom to give you an idea on how far to let the top go. I’m sure someone else will come along and correct if I’m wrong. Cheers!

3 Likes

You mean the eagle has landed?

I am so excited.

The little hairs should start to look a little weird after a day or so.

5 Likes

The eagle has landed and already been put to use, I didn’t wanna wait a moment longer!

Thanks again!

Jelly

5 Likes

Did ya use toasted flour with the magic dust on them?

4 Likes

Nah, Just painted as many spots as I could with a brush swished around the jar :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 2 of the clones… I don’t expect to see roots until day 7+ and I’m not gonna yank on them to find out if they got roots yet either lol.

Layout of my plant arrangement.

Pics.

Tray 1 (Plants 1-4)

Tray 2 (Plants 5-7)

Remember I have two clones per plant, so if you’re looking at the front row of clones :arrow_up: , 1, 2, 3, 4 in order.

Clone tray layout
1, 2, 3, 4
x, x, x, x
1, 2, 3, 4

5, 6, 7, x
x, x, x, x
5, 6, 7, x

Got it?

But yay, they look good!

Jelly.

5 Likes

you should see the calyxes swell and the pistils will change on the pollinated parts within a few days Jelly mate.

5 Likes

Day 20F

Today is budshot day. I took a pic of each of the top buds. :slight_smile:

I’ll try to have them go in order.

K-Cup 1 - By far the tallest plant.

K-Cup 2

K-Cup 3

K-Cup 4

K-Cup 5

K-Cup 6

K-Cup 7 - This one is the late bloomer, and looks so odd compared to the others.

And a big closeup of the oddly shaped budsite.

Still can’t tell if the pollen took or not. I suppose i’ll know by the time I return from my trip. (2 days from tomorrow)

Anyways, that’s all for now :slight_smile:

14 Likes

It all happens fast because the plant will move very quickly to reuse that real estate with new pistils, so look for the slight bend or discoloration as compared with new bud growth. It is subtle and quick.

3 Likes

New Sticka huh?

(couldn’t resist the Boston touch)

3 Likes

Just changin it up, I’ll always use my mysterious guy, just wanted something “festive” for now lol

It’s a lil blob of Jelly lol.

6 Likes

12 Likes

I think I know that look :eye:

6 Likes

I can’t thank you enough :slight_smile:

I guess arranged marriage can work lol

8 Likes

Agent K will not be denied :sunglasses:

5 Likes

“If yoy would please please calm down and look here, I’ll be glad to tell you all what happened”

7 Likes