The Legends of OG

Is this the Russian that had the big warehouse grows? I always assumed you were mobbed up. You’re a legend too. But so is Yummybud so don’t get a big head about it.

2 Likes

I just posted an old one at IG…still haven’t got the knack of it here…BushyOG

9 Likes

Katunga or Katatunga or same thing similar was his name? A “Australian Native”, friend of Bushweed?
…I think the Oaxacan growed in Australia picture I shows inna The DogsHouse was from him, at least Bushweed take the picture…

5 Likes

Kangativa was his name :wink: I heard he got busted a few years back, not sure what happened to him after that.

5 Likes

Yeah, Kangativa, thanks @FeralA9X! A great, great Old School Outdoor grower.
I afraid he was captured by police years ago, but dont know anything more… @Muleskinner
Kangativa, one of the greastest growers…
The first Higland Oaxacan Gold showed in this The DogsHouse’s post, it is growed by Kangativa:

5 Likes

Yeah an absolute awesome grower, grew some real trees :slight_smile: I never got the chance to meet him, I’m only a few hours from where he was and have family up that way, would love to run some of his genetics, really knew his stuff about the big sativas :wink:

5 Likes

N dosent ya forguet, OG’s people, one of the greatest breaders in the world, Charlie Garcia AKA Kaiki

4 Likes

That’s a shame! I hope he’s doing OK now. Those Mullimbilly Madness plants were incredible, the largest cannabis plants I’ve ever seen, very inspirational. I remember he was sharing the seeds with people too.

4 Likes

I remember " memy selfandi "sent me on a 8year journey on a perpetual sea of green… … No veg… Zero, from rooted clone in the 98 sheet dome I put under the bloom tables to full bloom lights and nutes… No veg… No moms for over 8 yrs😅I was using a suspected ruderalis heavy island sweet skunk phenol with a flowering time that drifted north of 90 days… Bud it would not stop flowering ever… Like you could take a newly rooted clone in a 1 by and throw it into 1200ppm (700scale) under thousands of wars of hps mext to a flowering plant 6ft tall… It would grow under 12/12 for a month in the vegetative state and bloom at 6 ft exactly…and never stop… Towards the end of the 7 year period it was literally a vining plant… It would twist around the layers of trellis netting and the bud clusters would hang from the trellis like bundles of grapes… The strongest skunk fuel smell I have ever encountered in all my travels by far… And if you smoked more then a half ounce in a day you would hallucinate (full on trails) Any way it was him that helped push me to discover and explore ruderalis … You can do more then auto flower with those genitic resources afforded to you by ruderalis heavy ancestors … You can auto veg in winter and auto bloom in summer… Just depends which way you run your selections… But thank you… Memy Selfandi… For the encouragement to pursue my idea… K+ to you buddy

12 Likes

Reaper kicked ass I loved his grow shows.

7 Likes

Damn BOG!!! Reaper!!

Been wondering where ya been Boggster!!! BTW got your Life star,LSD, and couple others this year in the swamp…

Got to figure out how to work this new site…Guess I can get me Old school badge? I see I still have A GG grow faq here…
What is Guerilla Growing and what do I need to know about it? .
.Gonna nose around here abit…
When the site went down >>I was OUTDOOR MOD…Miss the old days and see some familiar folks over at IC,
Name still the same…Just a lil dif,as I forgot so many damn passwords…Now I got go check things out…Peace!!

12 Likes

Reaper,Nitrous,jalisco Kid,No-One,SubCool,that fat prick Krusty…The dude growing Burmese Pure whos name escapes me.The european guy who did the first colesium …Spoont offcourse cozwe still speak almost daily,him coming out as gender fluid not having had the negative impact on me as it did his kids…The FREAK isstill floating around in Aus,afew crew retired off it in WA…

5 Likes

^ yep, Krusty buckets absolutely blew my mind back in the day. Thousand watt HPS bulbs just hanging vertically with no shades next to 2lb trees. That guy was the shit!

Also the dude who buried a shipping container to have a perfect stealth grow. I don’t think we ever saw what happened with it, I hope he didn’t electrocute himself or something

7 Likes

closer to 3.5lb per tree

4 Likes

I wish our old posts were still available… at one time i was a mod. Or semi mod. For the medical marijuana patients forum that I wish was still active I’d love to be a part of that once again…

I’m just happy OG is finally back!!!

I remember i helped with the OG awards contest that was pretty fun as well I believe a member psychotropic nomad of some screen name like that was found to be a fraud & because of such shade it stained the integrity of the contest from what I remember…only takes one bad seed to @#ck up a whole plan

Right now I’m totally revamping all equipment & rooms & of course OG & you awesome members are making that a much easier process for me cant thank this site & its members enough,thanks d.seed

9 Likes

there’s a medical sub-forum here…remember Dr. Jay from OG??

https://overgrow.com/c/smokers-lounge/medical-club

5 Likes

I think stitch needs a ShoutOut. Some of his posts are preserved as well.

4 Likes

I remember CPTNCanuck. The guy was a grower from the suburbs of Toronto and would stuff some 40 plants in his backyard but trained them along lattice with the rest of his veggies and flowers. You couldn’t find the plants haha very incognito. He also had a swamp grow going on where he would canoe into the swamp and place his plants where nobody would bother or want to go.

I met this guy when I was 14. He was probably 40. He drove down from TO and brought me 10 clones and a half O of some home grown AK47. He Helped me plant them and then took off. Great dude. Where the hell are ya dude!!!

14 Likes

Awesome! This plant we all love does so much good for so many…I love this place is back!!! Very missed…I appreciate being able to connect with everyone in the OG community

6 Likes

Dr. Jay is a name from the past! Such a good man.
There were so many good people there, some real heavy hitters.

6 Likes