The Midnight Farm WM Skittlez and Hidden Pastry run

Hi everyone got some plants vegging out right now until they fill the room then we’ll be flowering. Have a couple phenotypes of watermelon Skittlez and some hidden Pastry well flower this round.

24 Likes

Wow what a setup, I´ll stick my eyes to that :v:

1 Like

Are the WZ from Dying Breed or Barney’s?

One, he transported the sunn in there as of the looks of it​:joy::v:

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know where WMZ is from. Just got the cuts from a buddy I help fo work in his grow sometimes.

1 Like

6 lights 800w each of bridgelux 3500K strips. 6664 diodes per light.

9 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I get a front row bean bag with my bong. Beautiful beginnings.

3 Likes

Rootsa on the Watermelon Skittlez.

12 Likes

Well stomp my nuts and call me Planter’s; that’s a beautiful room!

1 Like

Pretty sure Dying Breed if you’re also running Seed Junky next to it. Love the setup man.

1 Like

Thanks for all the kind words. Super stoked to get these ladies flowering. I’ve already seen them flower under my buddies HPS so really wanna see how it looks under some LEDs.

3 Likes

@Midnightsun72 How do you light ur veg room? It almost looks like it has a clear roof. Are there lds at the ceiling?
:v:

I like your setup.

1 Like

No that’s my flower room. Was just vegging u. There cuz I am trying to go fast and I didn’t have the CO2 setup done in the Veg room. I just quickly made this veg room now so I can setup agaiin and keep! the clones rolling. I got 2x315 CMH and 300W Samsung strip lights I built in Veg. Still gotta figure out some flood and drain setup for these clones.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Hidden pastry is starting to throw some massive leaves

4 Likes

Just a quick update. Girls are still vegging. I’ll pot some of the small clones up to 1.5 gal and see where we are at in a week. But I think I’ll start flowering soon. 1-2 weeks I hope.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Potted up some clones this morning and raised the PPFD up to 600 for the bigger plants and 420isb for the clones. Trying to speed things up a little. !pH seas dropping on some pots and eunwowfsf ecs seeds g et ring high so I did a quick flush and started feeding at 2.4EC and using h2O2to try to kill some algae

3 Likes

Dec 17th growth to Jan 14

5 Likes