The Miracle Gro Show

It’s time to show up and show out MG users. Let’s post pics and footage of our plants grown with some form of MG and show these naysayers that our product of choice isn’t inferior to theirs.

This is a White Runtz and Do-Si-Dos just entering into th 5th week of flower.
24 Likes

Lots of ways to get it done . :smile:

2 Likes

I used to use MG back like 15 years ago and did pretty well. It was an out door gorilla grow. Came out looking like trees 6 ft tall. My question is is there a tipe of MG potting soil you think is the best, and is there some MG products you like to stay away from?

5 Likes

My choice is the moisture control potting mix in the blue bag. I’ve had success with the yellow and green bag also. I haven’t tried the new performance organics soil yet.

4 Likes

I have used this for veg but mostly it’s for my other plants.

Major issue as I see it is it has no calcium or magnesium stated on the bottle.

I prefer to have cal/mag included in a fert.

10 Likes

White Runtz week 6 night shot

19 Likes

Hey how you grow is how you grow. I’m pretty sure I have smoked plenty of mg bud in my life!! But to be honest you could use something like Jack’s and maybe have a better nutrient program for your plants. Idk but keep up the good work!!

5 Likes

9 Likes

Dyna Gro 4 Lyfe!

Uncle Ben on RIU used to grow massive outdoor trees with MG.

It’s a plant, doesn’t much care how the nutrients arrive.

I don’t think anyone could tell Miracle Gro bud from organic bud in a taste challenge.

11 Likes

20-20-20 with micro-nutrients, I shower in that sh!t. Literally use if for every plant.

4 Likes

Here’s a few that were started and fed it until 2 weeks in flower, finished with 2 year old AN ( because it’s what I had and this was a baseline grow so it can only get better). Searching for an economic yet rigerius feed program. I am tough on my plants GG4 as they are out of control early if you don’t train. 5 more harvest dates in flower.

27 Likes

Looks like some good sticky icky

5 Likes

I will probably use it on a few outdoor plants this year. Lineup looks like MTF, GG4, Alaskan Kush. If you ever grew the original glue you know, lays waste to scissors, and grinders. Three plants yielded just over a pound of nugget, don’t weigh Tharp, goes in freezer for extract. Taste is as good as any I’ve grown with the expensive stuff (AN) only other supplement was Humboldt Bud Booster in last 4 weeks. If you want to see a running log of some landrace strains my diary is “Welcome to the jungle” in diaries.
Thanks 8ter

5 Likes

I always heard you shouldn’t use MG, but decided to try it out on my Wedding Gelato photo. It started in some really cheap garden soil, then i transplanted it into some MG. Difference has been crazy.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Looking good man. It drives me nuts that people insist you can’t grow plants with MG.

Sold everywhere for a reason. Turns out plants like fertilizer lol.

8 Likes

Guys, people have a moral issue against it…has nothing to do with how good or bad it is. Me personally, it’s all I use…lol

8 Likes

I can’t lie im pissed all the money I’ve thrown into growing with coco and I’ve had more issues with maintaining my ph and nutrient issues. MG has been a cake walk and all of my photos have grown so much better than my autos. I’m probably getting rid of most of the auto’s I have and I’m going the photo route from here on out.

6 Likes

I wish i would have discovered this site before I read all those bs articles lol. I’ve gained so much more knowledge here. Now i just want me a qb led setup and I’m good. Oh yeah a bigger tent

5 Likes

I actually started a miracle grow support thread a while back, I posted it in the beginning of this thread…lol

5 Likes