The Monster Mash

BU2B’s PPP Method showcasing the newly minted Feminized Frankenstein AKA Frankensteins Daughter by @GrouchyOldMan & the Frankenbeans Team. * A very special hat tip to @JohnnyPotseed

The show starts 21 January 2023, I hope to see you in the crowd :v:

35 Likes

What is a PPP method?

4 Likes

What what what???
Give him the PDF @BU2B! :wink:

2 Likes

Edit: I’ll wait.
Don’t wanna steal his thunder.

I see. PPP to me will always be Paonia Purple Paralyzer, lol. I have no idea what I got per plant off my last bud run but that’s just because I don’t weigh them anymore.

5 Likes

@blowdout2269 I don’t think I’m gonna be teaching Doug ANYTHING but I’d love to have him along for the ride. @DougDawson ya, PPP isn’t THAT PPP it is indeed Pound Per Plant

7 Likes

I will hang out for the show bud. I don’t actually weigh my runs now so have no idea what I get per plant but always love a good show. I can always learn something new from other growers bud.

4 Likes

See, we’ve at least peaked his interest.

2 Likes
8 Likes

You certainly have my attention! :astonished:

8 Likes

Gonna just meander on over to that far right corner, if you have no objections. Observing Masters doin’ their thing is kinda my thing. Wishing complete success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

@Heliosphear can make anything look good :wink:

5 Likes

without a doubt!

2 Likes

******** PLEASE READ ********
Just a note before we get started - The start is 3 days out but this is important - at least to me.

The starting photo was chosen carefully - on purpose
From time to time this could turn into a real balancing act as we juggle excitement, hurt feelings, expectations and desires with just plain old growing pains.

I want to say right off the bat, this is NOT a platform for descension or unrest. The goal here is simply to grow some killer bud provided by the AMAZING OG COMMUNITY and hopefully do it in a way that will help you learn how to increase your yield without too much hassle.

I bow to each of you for your kindness and respect and as always I’m in awe of the OG. Thanks for the opportunity to share and learn and the privilege and joy of doing it amongst such a great group of people! :v:

19 Likes

lb per plant u say. im here for the show. what you thinking a 3 month veg or longer ?

3 Likes

about 16 weeks total for the grow 8 of that in veg :wink:

5 Likes

My Growmie @BU2B isn’t braggin, he’s pulled this off numerous times and fully documented his step by step technique.

For a preview check out his first shot at autoflowers:

Automatic Writing

But this time he’s doing it without a net; in front of a lively and astute audience, growing a newly minted Fem Frankenstein Big Leaf pheno. The man has some cojones since this will literally be the first time this genotype has seen the light. I have a couple of these plants going as well and I have no idea of their potential. They look like, well, you’ll see.

I’m pulling up a good seat bc I enjoy watching this humble grower work.

Best to all,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

14 Likes

Pulling up my rocker and working on my knitting while I watch the show,
:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Grow that Monster!

2 Likes

9 Likes