The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

RDT_20220712_1250027213158027237048508

Mom was a Night Owl Cosmic Queen x Meph Double Grape cross that gave dense golf ball nugs and a deep Welch’s grape smell and taste

Pollen donor (reversed mom) was a Brother’s in Farms White Grape x Mephisto 24k that gave longer frosty buds with a grapefruit nose and taste.

I’ve seen a couple of distinct phenos, be interesting to see what you find!

10 Likes

Looks good bro! My rule of thumb is, looks done, eh I’ll leave it another week haha don’t recommend that with a 46 day indica like la confidential though, I picked her at 63 days and that shit was nighttime can’t keep ur eyes open after two hits kind of weed

4 Likes

This is another auto strain I’ve been wanting since you shared these with me @Yetigrows .I know we’ve talked about our mutual love of Double Grapes so this one perk me up. Thanks for sharing the strain lineage.

5 Likes

If I find that I will be VERY content.

3 Likes

I have some seeds shared to me by a friend that is a cross of LA Confidential Cheese X Cookies-n-Chem that won’t put your ass to sleep!

2 Likes

Leave it for 2 weeks after prime harvest and it just might hahaha I usually like a bit of couch lock though

3 Likes

Here’s my CJ patiently awaiting pollen…

3 Likes

Looking at her I hope your Chem’91 starts giving up the pollen soon.

2 Likes

I hear ya… 30 days post flip today.

4 Likes

If you remember correctly when I received the seeds you shared with me there was NO Gabagoo, you had forgotten to include it. So I was just poking a little fun as I do not have gabagoo seeds.

1 Like

Scarlet sunset is an s1 reversal I used to make the scarlet family of crosses. She is from the out of business Gas Reaper. She is a cross of black cherry punch and Erie sunset. Here is a link to her family tree on Seedfinder. Grows fairly compact with just some light lst. Consistently puts out cherry cough drop terps which I love. Also a frost queen. No real surprises to grow just gets potassium hungry in flower. Dense nugs so watch your humidity.

IMG_20220114_154958808_HDR IMG_20220113_171453088 IMG_20220114_154605434

9 Likes

I love it, this is going to be a fun grow.

2 Likes

You got me mofo… I owe u one now…lol

1 Like

That’s a purrty girl. Kinda on the big side though! Just saying :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve got five (5) Double Grape Fem Autoflower seeds I will send to the first person who can tell me exactly what kind of plants I have here.

9 Likes

One of my very good weed growing buddies shared with me some seeds he made of what I would suspect is his favorite strain over the last couple years. It is called Simply Irresistible and I have one vegging right now. She spent a little too long in a 1 gallon pot and was starting to look unhappy so I up-potted her into a bigger pot. Within 10 days she exploded and is looking gorgeous. As soon as my Cap Junky flowering girls finish in my 4x4 tent I can move this plant and the other three into the 4x4 flowering tent.

8 Likes

DIBS!

Strawberry plants…

1 Like

A good guess but not strawberry plants.

2 Likes

Rhubarb maybe?

1 Like

Red shard lettuce :rofl:. It does kinda look like rhubarb but that has a more celery shape when older not round. Not sure when young though.

1 Like