The Name Game Contest: Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

My Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc) has been fully tested for a while now, but I have been too busy with life to make a thread/hold a contest. Everyone who has ran the hybrid has loved it. All coming back to me with stellar reviews. On this platform, shout out to @CaptainNemo:

Please help me name the Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc) hybrid!

Rules:

1. Submit as many names as you care to.

2. If a name is picked by the people and I don’t like it, I reserve the right to pick my own name for the hybrid, but the people’s choice will still receive a pack of Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc), as well as the person who submits the name that I choose (only one pack per person).

3. All rules are subject to change at my own discretion. I want this to be as fun and as fair as possible to everyone involved.

Prize:

The winner will receive a pack of Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

This contest will run until Friday (3-8-24) 11:59PM EST, at which time I will put the names (all of the names that are at least decent attempts to name the hybrid) into a public poll and let the people choose the winner.

Anyone who has a call list, please feel free to sound the horn! Good luck to everyone! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

21 Likes

Gotta say “Cherry Dog”

8 Likes

“Red marauder” :rofl: (dog boner)

4 Likes

Dogwalkers Cherry :cherries: The pack graphics would be interesting.

4 Likes

Walking Cherry

4 Likes

Dog Style Cherry.

3 Likes

Walker west, C dog, stank walker, cherry stank

3 Likes

Name it after a distinctive quality the cross has. Otherwise just stick with the straight up parental cross.

5 Likes

Westside Dog
Westside Dogwalker
Pet Paradise

2 Likes

I’m going with
Sticky Clifford
Cherry Clifford

4 Likes

I love this idea for a thread. I’ll throw out Vizsla. It’s a breed of fog with a red coat. :+1:

3 Likes

Cherry Walker OG

7 Likes

Dog Walkin’ West
Christopher Walken West
Western Walker
Doggone
Cherry Garcia’s Dog
Luke Dogwalker
August Dogwalker West (for all the Deadheads)

2 Likes

"OG’s Walkin’ Da Dog" SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Red Rocket OG.

12 Likes

Crimson K-9

3 Likes

Drug Dog

10 characters

4 Likes

Canine West

3 Likes

Cherry west dee OG.

2 Likes