The OG Battle Grounds! (GvG Competition Thread) ⚔

WELCOME TO THE TRICHOME DOME!!

A conversation last night, sparked a thought in my mind.:fire:

We need a cool little competition thread… So I’ll set it up!

:clipboard: RULES OF THE THREAD:clipboard:

1. Pick your Opponent

2. Set your terms ( will it be autos? 16oz cups? best looking plant? highest yielder? plant comparison between growers)

3. Pick your start and end time parameters. :clock:

4. Grow on, update with pics, and do a member poll at the end to declare winners!

(if need be, I can start the individual battle threads for the two in competition, and then have 2 weekly update pics added to this thread, then polls will be at the end of each battle thread and winners will be declared in post form here, as well)

END GAME
whether you compete for fun or maybe some seed stakes, remember to have fun! its about the community and involvement of everyone to check out a thread full of fun competitive grows!

So Let’s Get To It!

12 Likes

Cracking idea. Now I’m a calling you out toastface.

My stipulations should you choose to accept.
Short and sweet.
Matching seeds. I’m happy to battle with citrus freeze from @LED_Seedz if you don’t have any I will gladly send you some to throw down.
12/12 from day one in a very micro. (No more than 50w light) 1 litre pot maximum. Any medium. Any nute line. Beans to be thrown down at a date that suits both of us.
The general population vote on the best finished plant on the day of harvest.
And plenty of banter inbetween biatch :wink::sunglasses:

9 Likes

lol youll have to send but I accept your challenge, you suave son of a bitch

start time can be any time after the first of november as ill be moving but that plays well into the move and starting a new run!

8 Likes

Oh this sounds fun . Maybe @Buzzer777 will throw down with me?

Edit: I know your not a big journal fan but we could do this with your own cross:)

7 Likes

while we’re calling out… @TheJanitor

you… me… lube… wait, no… ahem…

any seed you want, any way you want it, thats the way you need it… shit…

again, we’ll start after the first and ive never done 12/12 from seed so we’ll do that as well.

winner gets bragging rights on being top kosher fellow hahahahaha

5 Likes

Let me know when you’re ready. Should I hold off sending the cherry tart until after your move and say like a boxing day start. So you might have just unpacked some boxes and stuff :wink: ooh I’m excited. I mean I’m super ready to kick your arse in this battle. :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry you know what I have on my plate with no end in sight…Must respectfully decline this time.

4 Likes

i may have you hold off sending til after we get moved over, no worry on boxes, all furnished and ready (which is awesome) just the babies thatll get special treatment, theyll be first in the new place

4 Likes

If i was better it would be on IN THE TRICHOME DOME (really like that name)

Get ready im gna surprise you next grow and it will be on son

2 Likes

Challenge @Jellypowered

Clone Off

Equipment:
Your new state of the art fancy pant ebb and flow cloning chamber

VS

My northern hillibilly backwards DWC watering hole

TERMS:

Any plant, and clone, this weekend! Use all the tricks in your hat, lets get it ON!

11 Likes

@toastyjakes

Challenge accepted faygala. Bring your A game cause I’m gonna paddle that tuchus.

7 Likes

Lol why not bring it on this next grow coming up ?
It doesnt have to be super serious. And you never know you could easily beat me.

Winner buys next 2 seeds ?

Soil of your choice, single plant ( or 2 in the 4x2 if you want )
Nectar nutrients. I’ll only use the ones you have .
Only difference would be light and strain
2 week seed
4-6 week veg ( up to you )

3 Likes

LOL… Great idea! :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s what I’m sayin!

So after i harvest mid November after Christmas January 2019 it’s on!?! I hope i mean that’s when I’ll have some good fem seeds and ready to go for my fresh start grow with nectar :disappointed:

time for you to start making a separate competition tent :crazy_face:

3 Likes

As soon as possible would be best . Remember I shut down for summer.
Maybe mid November? How much longer does your current have ?

@Jaybeezy23 forgot to use reply

2 Likes

@Beerus i forgot to tag you but i replied to your post right? Idk

BUT my tent will be my drying room sooooooo late November early December

And i was trying to take your advice and take a break for research and get some proper seeds :joy::joy:
I’m also away from home a week in December to go back to my home land

That’s why i said January 2019

But you know what maybe i can make it work

challenge accepted

3 Likes

Let’s figure this out over PM and get back to it

4 Likes

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Sunday will be the first start day.

6 Likes

:smile: I predict that someone will be thinking they’re in the solo-cup-16oz-classic, but they’ve signed up for germination-speed-challenge… :laughing:

@anon58740919 has got me ruining every song i listen to now…searching for that perfect rhyme… my precious :trophy:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

@ReikoX I challenge you to an auto flower grow. 12/12 from the start. Any genetics of your choosing. 5 gallon soil pots (pot of choice ). Build your own soil or use something premade. Let’s do this!

5 Likes