The ongoing indoor grow

Hello everyone, happy new year to all. I have been growing indoors for a year now and here is what I have going on right now. I have two OG Kush plants with about a week or so left before I cut them down in a 4X2X5 tent with two HLG 100V2 3000k lights, a 6-inch fan to move air around, and a 130cfm exhaust fan with carbon filter. I have both plants growing in 7 gallon plastic bins. I use the bins because they are shorter then a regular pot which gives me more room for growing the plants. As for soil I am stuck using whatever I can find at the local home improvement store, and the options they have are not that great. I used to go to a local feed store that sold some decent soil but they closed due to the beer virus, so I make due with what I can get. I also have a 2X2X4 tent with a Sour Diesel auto in its second week. the tent has the same light as the other tent and I used the same container to grow in as the other tent with a 100cfm exhaust fan and filter. @repins12 Thanks again for showing me this site.

50 Likes

Looking good so far, I’ll pull up a chair for the show. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I’m set to watching, my friend. Good to see you here. Happy New Year :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Will accept the free ticket, hate to throw away stale Popcorn, will chill in that far corner over there. Work your magic for the crowd. Surely much success to follow. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :100: :pray:'s :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, just finished cutting down my OG Kush plants. I am pleased with the yield the two plants gave me. Rather easy grow didn`t have any major issues growing these two. Gave them nine weeks of flowering. Now that I have room for new plants my next two will be Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG. Both seeds are soaking in water right now, the Ohelo Berry seed has already begun to open up nothing yet with the Aloha OG seed but they have only been soaking for a day now. Tomorrow I will post a pic of my SourD auto.

22 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Here is a pic of my Sour Diesel auto its about 12 inches tall now not to bad for two weeks.

14 Likes

Hello everyone, Hope all is well with everyone. Here is this weeks update. My Sour Diesel auto is doing great. It has started to show its sex as female, so the fun part of growing will be starting soon. I have also weighed down the branches down with some weights as a form of LST to help open it up and spread out some. Just moved the Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG to there growing containers today both are looking good. Finished drying my OG Kush out the other day and my total end weight for the 2 plants is 6.3 ounces, which I am quite happy with.
Sour Diesel Auto

Aloha OG

Ohelo Berry

12 Likes

Hello everyone, Here is this weeks update.
The Sour Diesel auto is doing well, the canopy is filling in very nicely.The Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG are coming up nice and strong. Not much else to say about them right now.
Sour Diesel auto

Ohelo Berry

Aloha OG

14 Likes

Hey everyone, all the plants are doing great. The Sour Diesel auto is filling out very nicely, Five weeks in and hopefully in about 8 weeks she will be ready. The Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG will be getting topped for the first time in the next few days.
Aloha OG

Sour Diesel auto

Ohelo Berry

11 Likes

Hey folks, I have some free seeds I am giving out for the first four people that ask for them. I am offering up a 5-pack of Blackberry Kush X Amnesia Haze hybrid seeds. All seeds are regular and I will even pay for shipping. All seeds now taken.

8 Likes

Hey everyone, Here it is another week and here whats been going on. The Sour Diesel auto has started to form colas now and is looking great been a real easy grow with this one so far. The Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG are growing well right now topped both of them a few days ago I figure I will give them another 3-4 weeks before I switch them over to flower.
Aloha OG

Ohelo Berry

Sour Diesel auto

13 Likes

I think I might have a problem. In the last week I have been in a seed buying frenzy.
20 Hawaiian Duckfoot fem
18 Master Kush fem
8 White Widow fem
8 Cookies Fem
5 Dark Purple auto fem
10 El Jefe reg
5 Gelonade reg
5 Biscotti reg
All that for $219 USD

12 Likes

Happy Friday eve to all. Had to move my sour diesel auto over to my big tent and put the ohelo berry into the small tent. The sour diesel has outgrown that tent to the point some leafs on top where getting burn spots. So I have been forced to get a new tent. The new tent is 6 inches taller then the old but the extra 6 inches is all the extra space I need. Now that means my small tent can be a STS tent. As soon as the new tent gets here I will put the ohelo berry back in with the aloha og, both of which are doing great. Both are growing like crazy. Might have to up the time to flip them to flowering so they dont over grow there tent. Also I just got a SOG net which I will be using on them.
Aloha OG

Sour Diesel auto

Ohelo Berry

11 Likes

Today I got in my shipment of seeds from Hawaii. I was expecting the following strains. Duckfoot, Whitewidow, Cookies, Master Kush, all of which are Fem, and some random strains of regular seeds which I found out where Trump OG, Sour Apple, Biscotti, Gelonade. But to my horror I received a package looking like this.

Looks like the post office had some fun with my package. Or porch pirates got me. When I opened it up this was all I found.

All the White Widow, Master Kush, and Cookies came in. As well as 5 Biscotti and 5 Gelonade.

6 Likes

Another week, another update.Got my new tent in and moved the sour diesel into it. Fits so much better. Now I have a free spot in my small tent I have a blueberry auto seed soaking in water right now, time to start on that hybrid I wanted to do. The Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG are doing great. I got a SOG net on them both and I plan on flipping them both over to flower here very soon.
Aloha OG

Ohelo Berry

Sour Diesel auto

14 Likes

That sour d looks good. She filled that tent up :ok_hand::+1:
That sux about your beanz man…

2 Likes

Seeds come, seeds go. I am just mad that I bought a pack of duckfoot for a friend and he was stoked to be getting them just for me to tell him a week later sorry your not getting any.

3 Likes

Aww i feel that man… Nice gits pic btw one of my favorites

1 Like

Hey everyone, Here is what is going on this week. I flipped the Ohelo Berry and Aloha OG to flower at the start of this week and they are starting to fill the tent up. The sour diesel auto is doing fine as well, can not wait to try it out when it is ready. Since I have a free tent now I have started my auto hybrid project and have a blueberry auto already in a solo cup. Either I am getting male pollen or female pollen, but pollen I am getting.
Aloha OG

Ohelo Berry

Sour Diesel auto

Blueberry auto

6 Likes