The ongoing indoor grow

Happy birthday :birthday::confetti_ball::gift::balloon: Bro :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:. I will
open up my seed vault to you for anything you might like to have. Just tell me what you might be looking :eyes: for and I got you :wink:! :+1::facepunch::tada::partying_face::jack_o_lantern::sunglasses::unicorn::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I am good for right now. I have more seeds than I can grow.

5 Likes
1 Like

Happy birthday @darkillusion u r a helluva og bro

2 Likes

Happy Born Day @darkillusion :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: :confetti_ball: :tada:
Enjoy it to the fullest :100: :fire:

3 Likes

Happy birthday friend! Just had mine on the 20th.
Hope you can get โ€œfixed upโ€ soon. Always hate dealing with hospital stuff. Hope it all goes easy. :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday! Hope itโ€™s a good one in spite of your current circumstances!

1 Like

Just looking at buying an auto watering system right now. If I am stuck in a hospital for a few days I need a way to keep the plants watered. Knowing my luck my apartment complex will do a inspection while I am away. :scream:

2 Likes

Best of luck with this meeting mate. Ask lots of questions and try to write answers down if you can. Wishing you the best.

Happy Birthday Mate!

2e4a06d314ad78250731409878b1e31101f058e2

5 Likes

Happy birthday @darkillusion !! :partying_face:
Have a nice day!!

:champagne:

2 Likes

Well it has been a busy week for me. Found out I will be having surgery on my neck, but not until the end of December/ start of January. So I have some time still before that happens. Just means for right now I will be taking things a little easier.

The Gold Leaf got big over the last week and I think I will be giving her the flip in the next few days. I have been planning on crossing this with some GTR pollen, but the only male plant I have is kinda small and the female plants I need to knock up are pretty big. So I have been looking for alternatives, looking at some Watermelon OG and some Afghani Black pollen as possible donors right now.

15 Likes

Sorry to hear that is confirmed the need of surgery.
Having to pass by the knife has his risks.

Hope all go well and you have a fast recovery.

They throw plenty of pollen but perhaps not suffice for a full seeded momma. From only one male flower it throws hundreds or thousands of pollen particles, the bad is that they end everywhere and not where they should :rofl:

Take care of yourself.

7 Likes

Alright I am going to put this out there and see what happens.

If there is anyone in the Central Florida area and would like a FREE GTR clone that is Female please let me know.
I have a clone I do not have room for and I hate to throw it away. Its to big to mail so you would have to pick it up if you want it.

11 Likes

Nice! Someone better grab that bitch!

4 Likes

Wish I wasnโ€™t shut down for the winter or I would take it! Damn apartment living

3 Likes

Turn it into a bonsai house plant till you can grow it out.

1 Like

he is having surgery, and dose not have that optionโ€ฆ

3 Likes

That is correct. Once I have my surgery I will be limited on how much I can do at first. So I am only able to run just 4 plants. That is only due to the fact I will be using an indoor auto watering system to keep things going. Plus I will be having family helping me out and they do not need to know about me growing.

9 Likes

Good luck with your procedure. Rooting for a swift and solid recovery for you. Got family going thru stuff, man it ainโ€™t easy anywhere right now.

Vibes sent

3 Likes

A few Royal Procession on the goโ€ฆ

11 Likes