🧀 The Original Big Buddha Family Farms CHEESE!

Cheese anyone? comments on this breeder?

3 Likes

i spoke to them just before the old man passed. they weren’t aware of the seed bonanza going on in North America. and still they never opened up here or offered seeds from any local vendor.

2 Likes

Attitudeseedbankusa.com has stock

2 Likes

nice. maybe that is new i haven’t ordered from there yet. maybe soon is a good time.

1 Like

Cheese, yes please. Haven’t heard of these guys though, any affiliation to big buddha. I got some mac1 x ashava valley cheese if your interested :v:

3 Likes

The Original Big Buddha Family Farms

The Original Big Buddha Family Farms are the breeders of some of the most iconic cannabis seed strains on today’s market such as feminized Cheese and Blue Cheese and in fact, Big Buddha is famed for their cheese strains. The whole cheese inspired Big Buddha catalogue ensures there is something for indica or sativa lovers and all of which provide top quality cannabis seeds with unique gene pools. The Attitude Seedbank USA offers a selection of The Original Big Buddha Family Farms Feminized and Auto flowering Cannabis Seeds.

Lots of people are interested in isovaleric gene pools as it is the carboxylic precursor to Skunk.

1 Like