The Premium Duck Project!

Yeah, most ducks are pretty rugged like that. Well done, Feel free to drop some pics.

Cheers.

3 Likes

On water now bro. Another 30 days, easy.

This thing is more a webbed varietal than a duckā€¦though ducks are webbed. It has some interesting relationship to normal duck, but ainā€™t normal. Sheā€™s been crossed to my Green Quack F3 auto strain, which is serious duck. Canā€™t wait to see what sheā€™s cookinā€™ in them beansā€¦!

Cheers.

6 Likes

Thanks, I omitted them on purpose, quite a contrast with your beauties. You can count with them once they are more recovered, donā€™t want to lose my exiguous reputation acquired ā€¦ :grin:

6 Likes

@DaffyDuck

Any updates on the duck project?

4 Likes

Greetings,

Indeed, and here it is! This strange thing is pushing buds nicely and getting weirder by the week. Starting to stink of something like gasoline. Sheā€™s 81 days here.

A looong wait yet from the look of itā€¦

Cheers.

16 Likes

Looking very nice there @DaffyDuck, will be curios to see the final out come

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

Theyā€™re stacking nicely! Definitely looks like cannabis in flower, well, to the trained eye anyways.

4 Likes

Really nice looking. That would gorilla so well beside a nettles patch.

2 Likes

Greetings,

Dunno how stealthy this thing is, but she sure is starting to push some buds. Ya never know, she might surprise in the endā€¦

Cheers.

5 Likes

Damn, Iā€™d like to put that in my pipe and smoke it.

2 Likes

Green qvack i just love the energi in the name and finner soul :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Greetings,

Strange duck is at 101 days and looking lovely. Has a foul smell of diesel, like you doused your face in fuel.

Sure is among the craziest things Iā€™ve seenā€¦

Cheers.

19 Likes

That is definitely a unique looking plant.
:+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Really unique for sure, Iā€™m surprised how big itā€™s gettingā€¦gonna be a good yielder! :duck:

4 Likes

A zillion popcorn bugs! Perfect for hash runs. :+1: Iā€™m sold!!

3 Likes

bump
no update in a year and a half? And I look around and there is no project for Ducksfoot. Seems like this would draw some interest and it is a subject that has always interested me.

2 Likes

Is @DaffyDuck still active? :thinking: