The Press Room: ♨

5 Likes

Creme Brulee

5 Likes

Weekends were made for presses.

Have a good one!

2 Likes

so much yum in one place. now i am starting to get jelly again mayby a press is what the dr ordered. now that the place has some pressing what are some likes and dis likes of your presses go…

1 Like

The @roux press is still the most efficient press I have seen. I can press small amounts in less than 5 minutes with very fast warm up time and little to no waste.

The 10-Ton Press I bought is a beast and can flatten about 1/2 zip at a time in a nylon bag. I’ll try that some day, but I like the 2-3 gram pucks in parchment paper. Also efficient, but slow to warm up.

3 Likes

The 6-ton is about the right size, sometimes I wish I could squish more at once. I like the cage setups to keep the plates even and aligned. Every now and then I have to adjust the plates on mine. The pre-press is a game changer IMO.

3 Likes

try a warmed pre press on low heat you will thank me

2 Likes

mmmm

6 Likes

Im“press”ive! Looking yummy 99! :yum:

2 Likes

od squishes

4 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls squish. This stuff rings my bell!

2 Likes

Can you tell me what plates you are using please?

1 Like

Custom plates I made. 2.5 x 2.5 inch plates with a 6-ton press.

2 Likes

Lol of course DIY Reiko made his own! Wonders never cease!

2 Likes

3 Dab Lunch has my heels rocking!
Creme Brulee grown and processed by me, Zak Haze grown and processed by my brother Rikter (used my press), and Grass Monkey F2 grown in the desert sun by my brother J and processed by me.

4 Likes

Got a little sloppy on some awesome grass monkey rosin and over filled 3/4 reservoirs yesterday oops. I managed to get the rh up in the room however ha ha :wink:

4 Likes

Dulytek just came out with a new 7 ton…I will be testing one shortly…Looks very promising and a super price. (I own their electric DM6000 now)

2 Likes

Let us know how you like it…

1 Like

Will do!

If it is even near as well made as their DW6000 electric 3 ton…It’s gonna be a winner.
Should be here in a week or 2…:grinning:

2 Likes

Well, the 3 ton is shipping tomorrow, but in the mean time Dulytek sent these 3x6" caged plates to test with my 10 ton shop press…
I am impressed so far. (very nicely detailed and the electronics are superb)
Strain: Blue Magoo x Hyper Cherry Pie
Time 90 seconds
Temp: 220 d F
yield with 2 presses: 20%

5 Likes