The quest for unicorn gold!

OK, the rosin is in my brain. Unfortunately it was meat breath so there wasn’t as good a yield. I should have let it dehydrate for a complete hour at 50C, because at 30min there was still some moisture in the large chunks…Or make the chunks smaller hah hah. Probably a better idea.

1 Like

It really tastes good.

7 Likes

well, well, well… would you look at that? There aren’t as many crystals of THCa in there! What does it all mean?

9 Likes

There’s something else, as well. I didn’t get the THCa crystals on the parchment. Rather, the crystals I got were roughly the equivalent of the crystals I saw in the solution. Barely any. ooo observations are shifting towards it’s the plant you grow, not the pressing method you use. Interesting! I’ll keep following the data, and see where it all goes.

5 Likes

A little dab’ll do ya. Yabba dabba doo! Etc.

9 Likes

I’ll be performing the speed run on OGK today! I won’t start for a couple more hours though. In case I get a call. 10am though… I’ll be busting out the ice!

3 Likes

oh by the way, I’ve dropped the number of ice cube trays I use. I just go with 8 trays instead of a dozen. Seems to work the same as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

Once the water stabilizes near freezing, I’ve found no difference between a few trays of ice or 6 cubes. To me less ice means more flower fits!

1 Like

PRogress! Is being made! After a couple of rosin hits, naturally.

9 Likes

I should get about 6-7 grams in hash!

1 Like

What was initial flower mass?

1 Like

I’m guessing 70 grams :yum:

2 Likes

481 grams green buds including the plastic bags.

1 Like

Holy jeebus, I was way off! :astonished:
Less than a 2% return? Is my math right?

2 Likes

Yeah, with bag weight call it 1.7%

1 Like

My guess was 15-18 grams per kilo, so you can say 1.5 to 1.8 percent. The math is simples…damned metric system :wink:

1 Like

The metric system:

5 Likes

How is this so?!? Back in the day when I would bubble, I’d get 8-12% returns on average.
Guess is your “speed wash” process, am I right?

1 Like

That’s probably dried materials you are talking about.

1 Like

Lmao…thats good stuff.

2 Likes