The quest for unicorn gold!

I was dabbing some dust from the freezer when I looked down and saw the array of concentrates jars. Hmmm… weren’t those full of something?

Ohh yah forgot about those! They are chocked full of motherfucking sigh-unce.
Look how the meat breath has changed radically over the last year while the big bud is virtually unchanged! Amazeballs! I wonder why…

11 Likes

I’m sure you will tell us soon enough.

2 Likes

hah, yah no shit, eh? I’ve eliminated so many possibilities now. Just need to Occam’s razor it. presses a button I’ll put my brain on notice.

2 Likes

My brain says flavonoids. hmm I wonder if that’s actually right? I’ll give you this brain, you got a 30 percent chance.

2 Likes

ohhhh oh that filthy brain is tryna convince me. It says shit like “You know there are flavonoids in there sucker.” and “flavonoids are plant colors!” hmm and poses questions like do the flavonoids break down over time. What does that look like? brown? Yeesh! Quiet back there! I’m on the fence man. Where is the proof?

2 Likes

I’m sure they oxidize, but you might have to mistreat it more for “degradation”

2 Likes

Their exposure to oxygen was one of the controls.

3 Likes

I had controls: heat, light and oxygen. So I figure it has to be something to do with the trichomes themselves.

3 Likes

Lots more scientific testing and critical analysis needed…I think anyways lol. Free radicals in o2 will def contribute to controls.

1 Like

The big bud hash is three months older than the meat breath. So the lighter one has been exposed to more oxygen and more light than the darker meat breath one.

original meat breath hash from march 12th/23.

4 Likes

big bud one jan 28th.

7 Likes

Tomorrow, I am planning on making another batch. Gotta move them all through ASAP! MAke the next batch, before this one is dry. Important step, lol!

2 Likes

OK! I’m huddled like a football player ready to tackle some shit! Headphones on and it’s time to spank one out! A hash batch, I mean.

3 Likes

Oh I was going to do a cold mix outside, but… it rained and shit. Got really warm again! Ehh that’s ok there’s going to be lots of cold up ahead, I’m sure.

3 Likes

We’re in SOP mode! I have the 73 bag on standby. After I’m done I’ll pour the water into the 73 bag for a rosin run! This time I won’t fuck it up!

5 Likes

hah hah I push the ice and buds down under the water, like I learned from Frenchy.

1 Like

Soon I’ll pull the bags and feast on the remains!

5 Likes

Here’s some images of the swamp water.

6 Likes

Mountain dew!

1 Like

There’s the pull! I did… so much acceleration it had pearls of hash rolling around.

8 Likes