The quest for unicorn gold!

Don’t worry if you study hard in a month you should be able to defeat me in the contest, lol! By “study” I mean make a few hash batches. The goal of every master is to train a student to defeat them.

8 Likes

Comes down to who finds the best plant! And I guess grows it well too.

2 Likes

True story! I even told them that story at the competition. They just didn’t believe it! Of course I told Dragonfly earth medicine the secret ingredient was love. Hah hah good times!

4 Likes

You mean you can’t will a plant into producing more hash? Are you even hugging them?

5 Likes

lol! When I say love I’m actually talking about the small things. Like how I don’t touch it with my fingers. Keep the dog hair out. That kind of love :smiley:

5 Likes

If you pick your nose while you make it, and touch the hash, that shit is made with malice!!!

2 Likes

Can’t blame you there :joy:
If I was going for a flower run I’d prolly cry lol
Have you ever considered crossing your best two producers… quality/quantity or is this irrelevant ?
Ps do you even have pets !?

2 Likes

Breeding a super strain is in the planning phase right now. I just have to find another S-class producer.

2 Likes

that chocolatina @ABushOfKush grows out produces some good hash from what I have seen !

2 Likes

Yep still got one dog left! Here he is climbing into a bag of food!
@ABushOfKush do you know the percentage on that plant?

3 Likes

I absolutely do not! But if you want me to send you snips at some point let me know.

2 Likes

Hey beats the heck out of stubbing your toe on the dog bowl lol
Beagle ?

1 Like

He’s actually a jack russell except kind of big. I’ve seen quite a number of jacks, but they usually have little stubby legs or sausage shaped bodies. His job is rat hunting! He’s 5 years old. That bag of food was empty but he swore there was some more goodies at the bottom. I opened up the bag to let him see it was actually empty, but he had to go inside and lick the grease. Or whatever was in there, I have no idea!

4 Likes

OK if the harvest is cancelled, I’m making the hash. Otherwise I’ll do it tomorrow! Everything is ready, from the RO ice to the filtered water and frozen buds!

2 Likes

Oh shit! Harvest cancelled due to blizzard conditions! The snow is pounding out there it’s nuts. So for intermission, we have hash making!!! Oh and cleaning up my grow for the next season. But, Hash MAking! Wheee! Oh shit I have to clean the 90 micron bag. Hopefully I won’t stumble over that rock and fall into the chair. lol! Never get back up.

2 Likes

Uh oh! Something fell out of the hash bag. Last batches remnants! Oh no and it touched the other hash. Now, I have to dispose of it. Using Terp slurper protocol. 305C

9 Likes

It looks like someone pulped up a kilo of buds. Ahh what used to be chunky ass buds are now… waiting for the next cycle!

8 Likes

ahh that dust in the bag was meat breath! It’s got that clean medicinal flavor! With a bit of skunk stank on it. hah hah I ripped that pile and made another one, that I’m dabbing now.

4 Likes

My brother had a Jack for 15 years in an apartment in Brooklyn. I swear every time we took him outside he’d reduce the rat population by 1! One minute he was pissing, the next he was a brown and white blur, shaking the hell out of a rodent that we hadn’t even seen. :rofl:

4 Likes

Second mix the froth is tight. Small bubbles! Now I let it sit and pull the bags. Good times!

3 Likes