The real James Bean vault Auction

The real James bean vault Auction
Might find something that been looking for

https://www.shnauctions.com/auctions/

3 Likes

LOL, I can never stop laughing when I see these auctions. Here is a pack currently at $525 US and has not met reserve. It won an award 9 years ago so really a lifetime ago in the cannabis world. There are some cool looking strains there but every time I see prices like that I think to myself “but it’s just pot”. LOL. To each their own.

13 Likes

I need to unload my rainbow belts.

2 Likes

There’s always someone with more money then sense.

7 Likes

i heard really good things about that dominion skunk its already at 250ish though. too rich for my budget for seeds. back in the day i would splurge but cant justify it in canada the way prices have plummeted for meds

3 Likes

Ive seen out of stock aficionado seeds packs go for $400-2000+ on strainly, I certainly wouldn’t buy them, seems to be the going rate though. Whoa.
But wait.

There’s a 10 pack of regular sensi star at $10k for sale(strainly), if it catches your fancy hahahah damn

4 Likes

I have seen a number of overpriced seed packs turn out to be total garbage. No germ, herms etc. Feels like robbery to me but people can pay as much as they like.

6 Likes

It seems that the nicest people that actually give away stuff sometimes are way better then anything I’ve paid for.
I had a house in LA canchita above ventura Beach. That so many people just gave me gentics to store there. The old saying if I could go back in grow time. The skunk the Dj blue berry an the black dominion oh man I coukd cut off my foot.
I gave it all up forca relationship. What a tool I was.

6 Likes

But it’s dipped in wax bro!

7 Likes

Dipped in kool aid
Brings out the stickiness last 7 days

1 Like

Its only worth what someone is willing to pay.

7 Likes

You ever do the math on some of these hype-beast seed drops?

Find (work if the buyer is lucky) a killer male, find 40 hype cuts for a seed run, and you can make a cool mil.

1 Like

HOT DIDGGDIY :fire: I’m gonna go list a few items BRB lmao.

Although I do like that dollar store bottle & melted candle wax look lol

1 Like

Thats most of thw farms.

Glad to have a few friends that have F2’d some of the Aficionado stuff as it is also out of my price range!

2 Likes

Wow thats some pricey seeds.

Saw JB’s IG post about how he kept two packs of every strain that crossed his hands… This is a smart man. Sure, he has great customer service and everyone in the seed and podcast game has nothing but nice things to say but I say again, he is a smart man. He knows exactly what he’s doing here. I’ve been avoiding this website all day lol… Let the bears pay the bear tax. Whatever the fuck that means.

3 Likes

I came, I saw, I …LEFT!

2 Likes

Some people will pay thousands of dollars to simulate a glorified manure heap inside their house (Looking at you BuildASoil): each to his own :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Sophie’s breath went for 3,500. I got a pack of sundae driver s1’s from there. That sundae driver regular pack went for 1,250 and the same guy who bought the Sophie’s breath bought it too. Crazy

1 Like