The Reset, Starting over from scratch with/for new(sort of) friends

First night of 12/12

3 Likes

Bout to take some clones and put em in the 2x2

1 Like

9 Likes

Humidity is shooting up into the high 60s low 70s, was hoping to put off buying a dehumidifier till the 2nd half of flower, but looks like I’m buying one one Monday. Fucking a starting over is costly. My dumbass probably should’ve just done 4 plants instead of 6 but I like variety so :man_shrugging: think I’ll go with the govee 50pint since it can be controlled by the govee Wi-Fi hygrometer/thermometer.

Clones didn’t take, but I was kinda neglecting them

4 Likes

Cutting out the calmag, think the maxibloom has enough mg and I’m seeing minor tox signs on my blueberry cupcakes, roomy has a bag calcium citrate so I might use that if I see ca deficiency later.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Those CMH make some nice buds.

3 Likes

Killer Plants :100: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m digging them so far, the heat they put off is essential with my cold loving roommates :joy: house is 65 but inside the tents a comfy 75.

2 Likes

Just picked up a pack of Grimm mints(kushmintz x pineapple cindy99) seeds. Bros Grimm is doing tester packs at nasc 9 fem beans for $25

2 Likes

Also the difference in power usage between a 480w led and 630w cmh is barely noticeable when you’re only running 1 light.

2 Likes

I use a cmh in veg and still run hps in flower haven’t got into led just yet but have been thinking of switching over. Was hoping to win a led to see if there as good as everyone says before I run out and buy one.

2 Likes

They’re good a ~400w led puts out easily as much light as 600w hps and grows just as good of flower imo I just couldn’t swing $300-600 on a light unexpectedly so went with the cheapest 630cmh I could find which was like $160 with the bulb included.

3 Likes

So seems you can’t let tops get as close to cmh bulb as led bars got a bit bad burn I had to snip off, bent everyone shorter. I think I vegged too long and didn’t really do any training to keep them short besides one topping. Might go back to led if this continues to be an issue also dimmed back to 550w from 630

4 Likes

Still terrible at canopy management but they lookin ad smelling good definitely see where I could’ve lollipopped higher, trained better and vegged shorter

10 Likes

Ordered some new seeds😁 Lilac Diesl from ethos and Gary poppins from exotic genetics

1 Like

Props to hsc, these are some very forgiving plants and all smell dank af. Got something like >2-4 weeks left (<2 on some, probably ~4 on others) I’m not even really sure what’s what :sweat_smile: I gotta remember to label stuff from now on

3 Likes

Picked up a new light for the veg tent. The one I had didn’t dim and as short as the 2x2 tent is 4ft even 100w led at the ceiling at full power was too much. So new ones got a dimmer

4 Likes

So I’m thinking the ones that look closest to done are probably the purple panty droppers, pretty sure I can pick out the blueberry cupcakes but not 100% I have no clue what to expect from the runtz x mint freebies I’m assuming the mint is.their mountain top mint which has a longer advertised flowering time I’ll get some pictures up when the lights come on tonight

1 Like

10 Likes