The Sadness of the Males

Dank Sinatra x RSC Lebanese male dropped a pollen blizzard

9 Likes

Christ!..lol…serious business!
Does the more pollen a male produces correlate with the amount of crystals it would have had if it were female?

3 Likes

I thought it was more in relation to more flower so yes more surface for trichomes to develop.

2 Likes

Fierce Male!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

you could always turn one to find out.

3 Likes

How did this cross turn out? I’m curious what the influence of the Lebanese was on the DS.

My females had different smell and taste versus RSC Lebanese but I have never smoked Dank Sinatra. Smoke is soft, no harshness, soft euphoria. The male generated insane amount of pollen. The plants suffered because my health is nose diving, low hematocrit has me exhausted. Was unable to water plants during flower several times, impacted bud production. I will grow this strain again.

2 Likes

RSC Afropips Malawi Gold male

3 Likes

Dragon Blood Hashplant

3 Likes

Lmao

I get these Sonny Bono sized studs who have to do “Lean Back” like Fat Joe. My latest male Dragon Blood Hashplant had a curved stem trying to bend toward unsexed plant twice his size. I hope the big one is female.

Another pix of DBHP male trying to Lean Back :roll_eyes: and do the rockaway

Here is the Bigun that curved the little male 's stem:

1 Like

I have been running mostly autos and making seeds and chucking a bit has anyone else running autos noticed that the males seem to sex much much faster than the females alot of times they will be throwing pollen before the females even start preflowering
I’m not sure if it’s a ruderals thing or just my experience it has forced me to attempt to save pollen but I’m new to that as well and not sure if I have done it right I will find out soon enough I guess

do i need to put the male plant into flowering for it to produce pollen? or can it happen in veg? i see the sacks starting do i have to worrie when its in veg of droping pollen on my beautiful ladies?