The Seed Bazaar (Night Owl)

Please review The Seed Bazaar (Night Owl) in this topic.

Night Owl (They sell other breeders, but it’s their site):
https://www.theseedbazaar.com/

4 Likes

LMAO I do like there site though seems cool that they allow breeders to sell without mark-up

7 Likes

The nightowl swag from seedbazaar is on point. Even the wrapping paper for the seeds is nice and has their logo on it. That mask was sold out last time I ordered or I would’ve got one just because. The stickers are really nice too. So are Mephisto’s.

2 Likes

Is this site for real? Free shipping world wide and also so cheap when it comes to the seeds?

5 Likes

I assume so I’m digging the make autoflowers great again hat the inside is silk American flag

4 Likes

I know many people on the mephhead subreddit and autoflower.net have used seed bazaar to order night owl seeds and been happy with it.

I think most are within the USA so I couldn’t comment what shipping is like outside of that.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure on international shipping as I’m in USA but I’ve ordered night owl from them twice and had zero issues. They also took PayPal.

Snagged this pic off Reddit of some nightowl swag

8 Likes

Anyone have any experience with there wizards apprentice?

1 Like

There are a couple good pictures in the mephhead subreddit:

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-fi&ei=i9qmXpGZLJKstQaHlamwDw&q=wizard's+apprentice+night+owl+site%3Areddit.com%2Fr%2Fmephheads&oq=wizard's+apprentice+night+owl+site%3Areddit.com%2Fr%2Fmephheads&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAM6BAgAEEc6BggAEBYQHjoFCCEQqwI6BwghEAoQoAFQhglY8YEBYJSHAWgAcAF4AIABoQKIAbckkgEGMi4xOS43mAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

2 Likes

Just purchased a couple packs on the 10/10/20 drop. Got my tracking number.

4 Likes

Covered in OWLS!!

9 Likes

Man, I knew I should’ve placed an order :man_facepalming: He has some of the best stickers and cool stuff as freebies.

1 Like

seriously, a damned ton of stickers and they are not the cheap kind. i kiiinda would have taken an extra seed or two instead…lol

3 Likes