Hello, welcome to August 2018 SpeesCees contest.
10 people can win - each of them receives 75 top seeds from @SpeesCees. Be sure… that will not be second choice seed !
To participate, send answers to following 10 questions by private message to @Overgrow. Winners will be selected from best answers by @SpeesCees and @LemonadeJoe. All member’s answers will be published once contest is closed.
- Tell us as much as possible about Darwin.
- What do you think how high or low the PH will be in the soil of the Under Himalaya on the spots were the plants have their natural habitat ? And what do you think or know how much of that soil is clay in %?
- What’s the benefit of a % clay in the soil If it’s coming to Himalaya plants?
- Why does our beloved plant makes resin?
- Why you should keep your plants after you harvest them at least stay 5-6 days in the dark?
- What do you know about Hermaphrodites?
- What’s the function of Gibberellic Acid in our plant life?
- How you germinate canna seeds and why you do so?
- What’s the most common problem, out of mites and/or thrips, with clones?
- Why does canna plants create sometimes indoor new buds spread over the old buds?
You have 7 days to send answers by private message to @Overgrow user. This deadline will end 2018-08-11 on 3PM UTC.
- This is for established members only. To participate you must have at least Member status (trustlevel2). Otherwise you wont’ be able to send private message to @Overgrow.
- Please realize that we don’t like to see a lot of copy/paste “work” !
- Try to give it to us in your own words… we don’t count writing or spelling mistakes as wrong !
- At the end there’s only one rule : The jury will always being right and will have the last word…so we don’t want complains.
- We do guaranty a honest contest with no jokes!
We wish you all a lot of success.