The start of a outdoor grown

So i finally got some clones yesterday for the upcoming outdoor season… They are currently under a LED grow light with a small fan until its time to go outside.

The car ride home.
The two tall ones are girl scout cookies and the two shorter ones are early skunk.

Under the LED lighting.

11 Likes

11 Likes

Are you making soil preparations?

What climate zone are you in?

Have you checked on the hours of light that will be available to your plants?

Good luck!

:eye:

6 Likes

Yes the soil is ready… i am in eastern Canada so i think they will go outside around june 21st

6 Likes

I put the plants in bigger pots tonight… judging by that bit of snow this evening they’re going to be in here a while more…

This is what they started in.

This is what they’re in now.

Some really nice roots.

11 Likes

im always jealous of ppl who can grow outdoors or who do anyway :slight_smile:
imma follow this

1 Like

This will be my first time growing outdoors… conditions here for outdoors aren’t 100% great from what i am seeing doing research but its definitely doable… i plan to try growing auto outdoor next year … Gonna hopefully source some decent seeds over the winter.

2 Likes

good luck! one day i’ll be joining you on that adventure of a first outdoor grow :grin:

1 Like

I Look forward to a seeing a progress thread when you do.

They are doing well, lots of new growth! Can’t wait till they go into bigger pots and outdoors…

The 2 on the left are early skunk and the 2 on the right are girl scout cookies.

4 Likes

Decided to bend them over.

3 Likes

7 Likes

The weather has been beautiful and i woke up this morning and decided it was time to transplant them into the 7 gallon fabric pots i bought and put them outdoors, worst case if their is a risk of frost i can always move them into the garage for the night.

6 Likes

Frost risk has to be pretty low now.
Good choice in planters, keeping them mobile means shelter from the long cold nights of flowering.

Growing a x4 plant garden, great hobby. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah very low frost risk now but I’ll still be checking for a few more weeks, any risk and they’ll sleep inside… i am thinking 4 plants will make a perfect hobby, 4 is our limit here in newbrunswick, last time I’ve grown before this it was almost 20 years ago and it was indoor in hydroponic.

2 Likes

I have a 4 plant hard limit too, BC… throw in some mountain elevation.
My goal is demonstrate self sufficient supply, 1 Kg in a year.
Check out my Stoners Garden thread for some pics and tricks.

3 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

It’s been nothing but non stop rain here with the odd break of sun but these girls are still going strong…

12 Likes