The Stoner Below Me

Oh my, does neone remember “The Stoner Below Me” from the old OG can we do this again bahah so it is started

5 Likes

The stoner below me …needs to cut their nails cus they outta control

1 Like

True. The stoner below me likes Almond Joys.

1 Like

or : is hungover from their halloween party LOL thats me for sure

1 Like

well that didnt go well daaamn thnx jellypowered for tryin
the stoner below me doesnt play the stoner below me boom

1 Like

give us whippersnappers some instructions. i think i get it.

the stoner below me… isn’t wearing pants.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Because it keeps things cool and free, but the stoner below me was caught doing the cup-a-fart then smelling it

4 Likes

cuz there have been worse things to do while naked at 4am in a Denny 's…

the stoner below me looks like they have a school shooting in them …

5 Likes

the stoner below me was jus listening to a greenday song

2 Likes

The stoner below me has multiple cars parked on their front lawn

2 Likes

because it’s where my family lives… the stoner below me likes watching “Deliverance” on mute

5 Likes

Just to ogle Burt Reynolds… too bad the Stoner Below Me was caught crying to a Mariah Carey song…

6 Likes

only because she broke Nick Canon’s heart… the stoner below me makes smoking pieces with catheter tubes

8 Likes

Only because I have so many laying around. But the stoner below me milks cats.

6 Likes

because it’s sooo addictive, but so hard to obtain in satisfying quantities… the stoner below me, however, watches judge Judy intently with boxes of tissue and hand lotion

6 Likes

Because he burnt his hands dabbing and can’t change the channel… the stoner below me locked himself inside his car

6 Likes

And is furiously trying to make a smoking device from an old soda can to calm down while awaiting assistance from someone to find the keys that are on their lap.

The stoner below me was caught stealing adult diapers by the pallet load.

8 Likes

… only 'cuz I learned the Canadian cannabis legalization was going to be a sh*t show & I wanted to be prepared. The stoner below me was seen wearing short shorts at minus 40.

6 Likes

i have to do something to shorten it up, all this tape hurts and is getting expensive… the stoner below me has an terrible obsession with my little pony

4 Likes

Only because of how little your ‘pony’ really is…
The stoner below me wears nothing but tube socks to the grocer

5 Likes