The Story Of Sassy

What a funny story Man…

I can honestly say, I have never had such a crazy thing happen to me in my life…

Here I thought Kangaroos were “cute”… Haha. They can be pretty jacked though…When the fk have Kangaroos ever had steroid hook-ups?

K.

2 Likes

I know got arms and veins any body builder would be proud of, its been hitting the growth hormones real heavy, ripped as fuck lol. Doing a most muscular pose.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Lol your right… I got beat up by a T Rex deer and survived.

4 Likes

AHAHAHA How true is that…

K.

1 Like

That is a wicked story to tell while at a party…

K.

1 Like

YOU were lucky my friend…they be BAD ASS Mamma Jamma’s!!!
Seen one destroy a car door with ONE KICK!!! It could have slit you open like a fortune cookie.

3 Likes

Yeah it hit me in the solar plexus, lucky I am tall I guess. It it hit me in the chest, it would have smashed a lot of ribs.

Dude…I am still laughing about this story…I will be telling it many times I am sure…On Sid, pissed drunk, and drop kicked by by a Kangaroo…Did your bro laugh his ass off? Or run the other way?..

K.

1 Like

He laughed hard, safe inside the car lol.

He stopped laughing, when he realised I was stinking like a skunk lol.

1 Like

Expensive is ok, once I catch a squatch I’ll sell that monkey to the zoo

2 Likes

And the emus, don’t forget the emus lol and that tiger the hippies let loose

3 Likes

Lol I wrangled emus numerous times… never heard about a tiger though

3 Likes

Speaking of emus… this one took a tasering

2 Likes

Have you ever had an Emu burger before? If not, you are missing out.

K.

3 Likes

I have had 3 in my life. 2 of which have been in the last 3 years. It’s amazing what you see up there when you take the time to sit and look. :v:

3 Likes

Emu burgers are delicious, I loved slaughter days, it meant the boss would give me a bunch of burger

2 Likes

That’s why i honestly feel I keep seeing them…

I am sure nobody can tell you they were a helicopter etc either…

K.

They are hands down the best burger I have had in my life…This Hawaiian fellow down the road used to make them with honey gram crumbs for binder.

K.

3 Likes

Twice I was alone but the 3rd most recent time a friend was with me and both were witnessing the same thing. Nobody can tell me what I saw was a chopper etc :+1:

He witnessed one on his own a few months later on a remote lake in Mount baker Washington. He filmed an hour and a half of this multi coloured orb flying over the lake. :v:

2 Likes