The Story Of Sassy

Super cool…And fortunate.

K.

2 Likes

Sorry it was mount baker Washington. Check it out. This is a personal friend and he is not video or computer savvy haha https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWm4Uul6QQE&t=1174s

2 Likes

That was trippy…That red light was moving fast…

K.

2 Likes

Yea dude, emu burgs are good.

2 Likes

Samsquanch everywhere down here in washington… go figure I’d buy my first legal green in the states instead of canada

3 Likes

That looks tasty…That Super Silver Haze, buggers me up, every time I smoke it…Not in a good way either…I get super paranoid haha.

2 Likes

Its infused with keif and oil… should be deadly lol I love me a strong sativa though

2 Likes

Likewise…I lean towards Sativa’s a lot more than Indies…

2 Likes

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/npswv7Zh8sg this poor guy lol

1 Like

No I don’t think so LoL.

1 Like

Hahaha he has more videos, they’re good for a laugh lol like the one about the sasquatch breast feeding his puppy

2 Likes

I will have to check that out lol

So my buddy says orbs of light are pure beings, makes me wonder if they are the elder Sasquatch. Would explain no skeletons, them potentially being able to phase out of sight like monks in a deep meditation, and why we see the orbs near Sasquatch sightings. And why one came up to my vehicle after calling for an hour.

1 Like

I keep telling ya… you were parked in the timmies parking lot, way too baked and it was just a crackhead with a headlamp

1 Like

@Grease_Monkey

2 Likes

Yep beings with no physical body, they are souls.

1 Like

Now were talking @Shadey

1 Like

I’ve seen UFO’s twice once in Illinois close to Iowa once in Colorado close to new Mexico no I wasn’t high either time I also had a very odd time lose experience where I was walking home as a teen and then bam 2 hours later I’m in my back yard in a instant 2 hours had passed and I was a quarter mile from where I started last thing I remembered was feeling that weird creeped out feeling before I was in my yard

3 Likes

If you wish to find out where those 2 hours went see a hypnotherapist.

I used to be a hypnotherapist/psychotherapist, I posted an account of a client I had, ab react an episode where he was abducted. Its post 74 on this thread. Just scroll up the timeline bar on the side of the page to find it.

4 Likes