The Story Of Sassy

If someone here has not given Steve a listen on Youtube…He has some great story’s about hunters run in’s with Ol’Sassy. He is from Pemberton I think? This episode, had incidents on Van Isle…He has one of the better Youtube channels for story’s.

K.

3 Likes

That was good, I prefer first hand accounts, but he seems legit doing what he does.

4 Likes

Alot if people wont make first hand accounts, that shit follows you (from b.c to Alberta)… way better to tell a source and let them pass it along lol

3 Likes

Funny Teddy Roosevelt documented in his journal about seeing a Sasquatch before…I wonder how many people would have mocked him for it…Haha.

The same happens for UFO sightings… I have had four sightings in my life, and nobody can tell me what I seen…I know what I saw. Some very strange shit happens on this Island. People can mock me all they want…I am at peace with it haha

K.

6 Likes

I seen a UFO once while passenger driving through the rockies from Alberta to BC. Nothing close up or crazy visuals but it was a stationary star that moved in a way no man made craft or technology we have is capable of… or at least that we know of. It was stationary and shot halway across the sky in 2 seconds, stopped on a dime, did a 90 degree turn and zoomed off out of till out sight. It was pretty wild.

Tell us about yours, I’d love to hear it.

4 Likes

I agree…Once you see them move, you KNOW it’s not a human craft…Not even the Military’s secret stuff can come close.

I will share my other three…

I posted one of them above in this thread…

My first one was when I was a child, around 13, and seen lights off in the bush, from my bedroom window. The light was three big beams shooting straight up…There was what looked to be steam or fog in the area of the lights, and a blue/white light pulsating… I managed to wake up my mothers boyfriend’s son to witness it as well… We both agreed it was a UFO…It made a flash, and was gone.

The second was the lake incident I posted in here…Scroll up and find the post with the UFO picture I posted…It’s in that post…Post 37.

The third, was my girlfriend and I were just getting ready to move this last time…I was laying in bed sleeping, and all of a sudden, the entire bedroom filled with white, and a blue color lite, flickering through the trees, in behind the neighbors place behind me. I woke my girlfriend up and we watched it…It was the end of summer, and hot out, so we had the window open…It did not make a sound…Dead quiet. It was flickering really hard, and bright. We could not see what it was clearly, because of the alder trees separating the property’s. Then it just floated on by…

The last one, was when we moved up to where I am now…So we had two sightings in a matter of two months…

We were unpacking in one night, probably around 10pm? When my Ol’Lady said “look at that light…it is moving odd”…I laughed because I thought she was joking, due to our sighting just months before… Turned out she was right…It wobbled a bit, moved very slow came to a complete stop, turned 90 degrees with a fast darting move, then imploded in on itself…Gone. I was saying WTF did we just see? You have to see how clear the sky is here, when it’s nice out…ZERO light pollution here…

I am glad I have had witnesses with me for my sightings, but don’t really care either way haha… I can’t un-see what I did, or begin to delude myself, into thinking it was a helicopter, or weather balloon.

I think now I pay more attention, and do so because I was forced to believe in them…There was just no explanation anyone could say, that would tell me otherwise…This has allowed me to keep seeing them.

Keep lookin up Buddy…

It’s a shame people will never experience stuff like that, because society told them it’s not “real”…

Regards,

K.

6 Likes

That’s wild bro. Thanks for sharing. The story with the white light filling the room made my hairs stand up!

4 Likes

The harshest part of that light filling the room, was the fact the eves hang down really low in that house, and the trees block anything down lower towards the ground. I also had a pretty big greenhouse, right in front of my bedroom window, in the yard.So the fact the light only had that much of a direct path to my bed, tells you how bright it was…

It was just in the treetops, not above so we could see it, and not down low enough we could see it. It was going the same height as the thickest part of the foliage.
The creepy thing, is we had a small farm in behind me…I often wanted to go ask the farm owners, if they had seen anything.

My girlfriend and I think our neighbor in behind, could have gotten abducted, as the light hovered over his house for a tiny bit, before moving east.

FKN creepy as fk Mang…

By far, the one on the lake, was the clearest, one, for sure. It had about 25 witnesses as well…

If you ever want to hear Sasquatch and see a UFO, just go hang out in Strathcona Park for a couple of nights haha.

Edit: In my earlier posts, I only remembered three, and forgot the one me and the other kid had seen…

K.

3 Likes

Did you hear about the one that supposedly came out of the bush at a campground and twisted two teenage boys into pretzels, threw them over his shoulder, and ran off in the bush? That one is one of the creepiest ones to me.

I personally wonder if the reason why it may have done this, is maybe the teenagers were pissing in the bush behind their tents, and he took it as a territory thing?

I have also seen video footage of tent sights thrashed, and signs of struggles. Then a day later machines come in and clean the campsite up, and cover up all the tracks, and carnage.

Or how about the other one about a campground that had a big metal dumpster flipped and a whole group of kids dead. A hunter happened upon all the cops and rangers…He got interrogated for hours over it.

K.

3 Likes

I have seen a couple of camps trashed in The Big Thicket on you tube, everything was shredded, there were big trees smashed to pieces, and strewn every where, piles of
Bullet cases and huge footprints everywhere, blood and stuff.

A guy called Bob Garret took a video of it, the next day they came back after reporting it to the Rangers and police and everything had been cleaned up and he was told to go away. A couple of days later after he posted the film on YouTube it was taken down and his account closed, YouTube said they knew nothing about it, or that he even had an account
His Facebook page was closed, and he was arrested and threatened. While he was arrested, his computer was hacked and all his sassy pics and films dissappeard. He was told if he didn’t shut up they would convict him of the 3 guys who died there and the condition of the one that escape and now in a psych ward, who can only say monster’s.

They found one guy without a head stuffed 20 feet up in a tree.

There is an edited version of this still on YouTube posted by another of Bob’s group.

In the shredded tent there is a pack of Jack Link’s beef jerky lmao. I will see if I can find a link.

Missing 411 files show a lot of kids and people go missing in national parks, a lot are from hungry opportunistic Bigfoot.

4 Likes

Sassy size scale.

4 Likes

@Shadey Bro do we have Saskatchewans here?

5 Likes

Crazy story Man… I wonder if that was the same one I seen? Because I can’t find the footage anywhere now, and I was looking hard. The only thing I never heard about that story that was similar, was the bullet cases, and the survivor… But, I am pretty sure it was the same story. Did they see tire tracks from a machine and a truck, that had messed up all the prints? Was it the video, where they found it at night, filmed it, then the next day, talk about some trees freshly crossed about 10 ft high?

Fkn creepy, either way…

Another one I found pretty creepy was the one of the guy who lived out in the woods in a cabin…And he forgot something in his truck, so he went to go get it. It was pitch black, so he had to feel for whatever he was looking for, on his truck bench seat, and felt a big hairy person, sitting in his truck…He slowly stopped touching it, and got back into his cabin.

WTF was it trying to do? I think it was watching him drive, and wanted to try it himself? He said it was not raining, so there was no reason for it to be in his truck.

I will try and find these incidents, and post them here, for others to check out.

I have seen Bob’s content before… There is another fella, Bob Gymlan? who has some good Sassy story’s on his channel as well. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJLEQ0AoKBwD0I_IzSO5wg

K.

2 Likes

Damn y’all got me tripping now I’m doing some research and seeing Sasquatch sightings have been a huge thing in Nova Scotia for some time, and locally too.

5 Likes

Yeah, and you will also have them start creeping into your head, whenever you spend any amount of time in the bush at night…

I had one of the scariest nights camping, up at the same lake where I posted about the UFO sighting…We were the only ones there, trying to see the same Meteor shower, that we witnessed the UFO in…But, when we got there, the campsite was complete empty, and the sky socked in with smoke, and clouds… The scary part of it, was it was dead quiet, like not an insect, or a bird…Nothing. But we would keep hearing something move back and forth in the bush, just up from the tent pad…Needless to say, I never got a wink of sleep, the entire night…

I have never been so happy, to own two Rottweilers in my life haha.

The real messed up thing is…A lady went missing up there just before that…Sylvia Apps was her name. I know one of the SAR people who looked for her at the time…They said it was the strangest incident ANY of them had been part of, as far as a search went… Here is some more about it : https://www.pqbnews.com/news/hikers-iphone-other-items-recovered/ This incident actually made it on Missing 411…

But where it got really weird, was when we seen a bunch of military guys in full kit, hiking back into the bush where she went missing, the day we were hiking out…We seen them heading out to the area. They were NOT there to help with the search though… Just seemed like too much of a coincidence.

4 Likes

So I’ve said earlier in the thread that I could believe in sasquatch existing, but why would the government be trying to cover it up? Like what do they care either way?

3 Likes

LOL thats funny,

I have only found 3 sightings recorded in NS, one from 1870 in Cole Harbour.

One a bit more recent 1998 I think, in a land fill dump near spring hill close to the new Brunswick border by 2 guys who work there.

One sighting and a heard something really big near Mnt Uniake museum park bye the same guy 3 weeks apart. He was a groundsman / gardener.

Also a guy I worked with 6 years ago who said, he heard what sounded like a big group of monkeys smashing though the trees across the road in front of his house near The Tangier Grand Lake Wilderness area. He didn’t believe in Sassy until I played him a howl on my phone, to see if it was the same. He went white, and said, fuck me, thats exactly what they sounded like lol. His girlfriend was shit scared and wanted to call the police, but he had a load of weed growing in the garage and didnt want her to.

they are every where man, if you have a healthy bear population, you can pretty much guarantee you have squatch they are both omnivores, and if there is enough food for the bears there is enough for sassy.
I think there are a lot in Cape Bretton as well as NS. There are so little people here they can move very freely about.

2 Likes

Why do they cover anything up, to begin with ? I trust street slime, more than my Gov haha.

But, for starters…Big industries like logging, and mining…Would cause issues if they had certain migration paths, or home ranges…Or maybe they don’t want to stop people from using the National Parks, as it brings in pretty big revenue… The fact still remains, ther ARE covering something up… Give missing 411 cases a listen…These are cases put forth by a retired police investigator named David Paulides…Listen to what he said the Parks, and Police have to say when people go sniffing around…

K.

3 Likes

I have found MANY sighting around where I live as well… Some dating back to the turn of the century. Clayton Mack, was from around here as well, and had some very interesting story’s about the big guy… Another thing people like to discredit, is the fact the local natives around here have dances, and masks made of him, it is not a fake being to them… They have known about them form the start of their time here…

Here is a cool mask of one…

And the dance… They mimic the known movements Sasquatch does when it gets spotted, by covering their face with their arms.

K.

3 Likes

Yeh thats the same one by the sound of it. They came across it at night then went back in the morning, decided to report it, and the next day it was all cleared by park rangers.

2 Likes