The Story Of Sassy

Yes, this was the same one… I remember the tent… There were burning Ambers scattered all over the place that night from the fire, and a log pulled out of the pit… That one freaked me out a bit haha… Thanks for posting it.

K.

3 Likes

If I remember correctly…They were looking elsewhere that night for Sasquatch activity, at a different location, then came across this later on after that…How did you hear about the threats he had against him, and the survivor?

K.

2 Likes

Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area Kentucky has a ton of people going missing and found dead there. Lots of strange shit going on the BF are extremely aggressive, The bigfoot outlaws group refuse to go there at night. Lots of battles between natives and settlers, as well as civil war stuff, they even get a lot of Dogmen sightings there.

@Grease Monkey tell us about your sighting man I would love to hear it.

2 Likes

Grease Monkey has one? I am not surprised…Anyone living on this Island, in a rural area, has a good chance of witnessing one, if they have an open mind, and eye’s and ears… I am all ears here haha…

EDIT:

There are also many aggressive Sasquatches on Mt. St.Helens…There has to be a reason certain area’s have more aggressive beings…My guess is environmental stuff like gases in caves they sleep in, or perhaps inbreeding…There are many accounts where people see, what they believe to be a Sasquatch with Down Syndrome…

K.

1 Like

He did about 5-6 interviews on sasquatch chronicles. He told everything about what the police, parks and recreation and finally homeland security threatened him and his family with if he didnt shut up.

Every time he went out squatching they would show up within 20 minutes and shut them them down. They wanted to know, what he knew about their numbers and migration patterns. I will see if I can find the podcasts and get a link to them for you.

2 Likes

Lol not in public, my story gives away full name and location haha… biggest regret of my life besides dating my ex

3 Likes

I must have missed those episodes…Bummer…

I have slowed down a bit on the YouTube radio shows about them these days…I al together stopped with some channels, like Pacwest Bigfoot… He annoyed the shit out of me, with his slurping, and E-Begging…

2 Likes

Well, I am all ears and promise to keep quiet about it, if you tell Shadey and I through PM haha. You don’t have to use names or anything. Haha. You can type it once (short version), and copy and paste it to the other…We are both interested, and believer’s…Not assholes who bug people for what they experienced…Which they never asked for, or went looking for.

K.

4 Likes

This sighting from a place I still go to frequently.

3 Likes

Check your messages .

2 Likes

https://scholarworks.umb.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1079&context=ghc

1 Like

This is becoming my #1 favorite thread on OG. Wild stuff my friends. I’m not even particularly into sassy but just all things supernatural and conspiratorial in general.

Keep the good stuff comin fellaz :popcorn:

I had no clue Sasquatch could be aggressive and dangerous towards hoomans. :scream:

2 Likes

What’s you opinion on The Dyatlov Pass Incident …

Do you think it was Sasquatch that killed them, perhaps while being scared and confused by the lights in the sky? This picture taken from one of them, is still the creepiest image I think I have seen of the Big Guy…

K.

2 Likes

imo… and many people will disagree with me on this but… because it goes against evolution. There’s some kind of suppression on all things supernatural for some reason. It doesn’t fit into evolution and science. The ones in control don’t want us to know that magic is real as they are the ones who use it to gain and keep their power and influence. I know… I’m kind of all over the place on this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rome still controls the world. They have all the ancient scripture and knowledge and truth about the history of humanity hidden in the vatican. That shit is kept on lock like you wouldn’t believe. Same reason they are covering up the truth about Egypt. It goes against the Out of Africa, humans are only 200,000 year old and modern day humans are superior to ancient humans narrative. Call me crazy but I don’t believe none of that anymore. :upside_down:

4 Likes

yeh I think it was, although there was a very unfriendly nomadic tribe there also, that did not like outsiders. They were being tracked by the one in the photo as well.

here are some of the links. There are a couple that were members only so I cant get them.

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep86-east-texas-trip-overview/

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep98-the-big-thicket-monster/

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/scep243-the-big-thicket-saga/

3 Likes

Totally agree man. If its too hard to make fit into their version it gets buried.

3 Likes

I have read probably about 7-10% total, of incidents where they kill humans…But…There are tonnes of people who show up dead, or went missing, where they could have been responsible.

I would also not be surprised if they cover it up, because it is the link between us and the Apes…That theory, is not far fetched at all Mang.

K.

2 Likes

Fkn rights…Thanks Shadey…Much appreciated.

You may also be interested in this one then…

Still a place I would like to go see one day…They offer guided white water rafting trips through the park…

https://nahanni.com/ I am sure the campfire story’s at night, would be epic…

It is a very beautiful park. With an ugly past.

K.

2 Likes

Water pollution with heavy metals, and pesticides and herbicides used on GM crops, GM corn is one of the worst foods to eat, as it is heavily treated. Corn is easily accessible in fields. In breeding as well if they are in an isolated pockets. Areas where they have a lot of human interaction and get shot at is another.

4 Likes

That was a good encounter story, keep your eyes peeled Trevor, you never know whats watching from the shadows lol.

3 Likes