The Story Of Sassy

I found the Campsite incident with the two teenagers…I think I seen someone said somewhere that it was an Halloween joke…except it was actually nowhere near the date for it…

I believe they closed the campground down after that incident?

I will try and find the Gold prospector one and the truck one…

K.

1 Like

OK found the other campsite one…

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/the-bishop-california-bigfoot-campsite-killings/

Don’t know how true this could be…There are some interesting counter arguments to the story here :

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/i-survived-bishop-calif/

Speaking of Gov cover up’s, there is a comment in the above link, about the forest fire incident… Says what the Gov worker had to sign a contract stating he would stay quiet about it…

“Its the same issue with the bigfoot burned in the Battle Mountain fire. You have one firefighter who made a report to the BFRO, who in turn didn’t publish it, just sat on it for years until Thom Powell was looking through their old submissions and came across it and was able to contact and interview the person and get the story out. Its a story of government cover-up where witnesses had to sign non-disclosure agreements with harsh repercussions if they violated that.”

K.

2 Likes

@Shadey

Here’s some cool stories from the turn of the century…

1 Like

I see 3 year olds, are part of the conspiracy of Sasquatch…

K.

2 Likes

I like these old accounts because you cant say they were seeing someone in a costume playing a prank. Some really good ones there, especially the captured bigfoot that were taken back to France.

The one where the first nations guy was missing for a year and turned up in trance classic case of ultra sound confusion, that a lot of people report.

3 Likes

I definitely agree with alot of that. I think it’s the same kinda reason that people like Graham Hancock are silenced and marginalized in the scientific community. I think alot of the history we’ve been taught is either straight up lies or just bad information.

I also believe that some ancient cultures had knowledge that has been lost to us and we are not necessarily at the peak of human development. This shit has probably happened 20 times before and all those people thought they were the first too.

A college student asked Oppenheimer if Trinity was the first nuclear detonation on earth and he said something like ‘in our time’

5 Likes

The po po probably coerced the family into saying it was a bear. No bear is going to look after a 3 year old. Sassy probably abducted him out of curiosity, and then let him go.

There are lots of accounts where big foot have helped people as well as eaten them lol.

4 Likes

Yep, the trouble is no one wants to be ostracized, for going against what is considered correct history. All the academics are scared of losing there hard earned jobs, for rocking the boat, even if they cant rationalize all the historical discrepancies.

3 Likes

True…

Usually it’s children who get helped…

One abduction that sticks out in my mind is the Alaskan Newlyweds…

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/alaska-pilot-watches-as-a-sasquatch-carries-off-his-bride/

2 Likes

Yeh I read that one before very sad. She was sassys sex slave.

1 Like

Any of you heard of justin smedja (think that’s how you spell it) … claims to have shot and killed one, but it was gone before they could get back with a truck or whatever

2 Likes

Yeh I have listened to him recount his imaginings 3 different times with 3 different versions. he may of seen some but he didn’t shoot them, unless he has the crappiest memory ever lol.

2 Likes

Ahh I see,yea I only saw the one version. Never looked into it much farther than that lol

1 Like

I can’t stand Justin…Seems like he was after some fame…Well he got it…Just not the good kind…

K.

1 Like

Look at all those Sasquatch…

K.

4 Likes

Probably only 10% of what is seen is reported, none in NS, yet there are sightings here. Also sightings are less, in less populated areas. but it gives one a good idea of density.

1 Like

I like to backpack, and have looked in depth at the big three…PCT, Appalachian Trail, and Continental Divide Trail…And a lot of the clusters of missing people from 411, are all along all three…I am sure it’s because they are mostly parks…

K.

2 Likes

This is an awesome flic, cool old timer that explored all kinds of cool places… This episode about The Headless Valley… Super interesting old Coot…

K.

3 Likes

Yep No hunting in parks, so they have nothing to worry about getting shot at.

1 Like

Listen to this pod cast it has the same thing you saw with the ball of light, actually the whole show is good this week.

2 Likes