The Tardis-jacks rainbow 🌈

The St. John’s Ambulance stickers shipped from my printer. And the seed order is “processing” so expect something from me in a minute. :wink:

4 Likes

Looking good bro! Watch you don’t get busted by the Daleks :laughing:

4 Likes

:grin::sunglasses: shame about this lomg term illness. Did you bulk buy get well soon cards? :rofl: I was meaning the internal space stickers with my previous message although I am just as eagerly anticipating the st John and rainbow kush. I’m so excited about seeing it in place I’m going to get my fan/filter and light up. (minus ducting because I cocked my cuts up on the last bit. And I’ve come to the conclusion I either need to use a sliding mitre saw. Or a table saw with the ability cut my side glue faces on an angle…mine can not. And I’ll waste no more material trying. I should be able to borrow one tomorrow. Is the hope).

@Albannach I was considering a couple of daleks to guard the plants with 500mw laser nozzle

4 Likes

Yes, I buy them by the dozen and the clerk must think I work in a hospital. My badge does have the name of a medical company on it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s fucking mint that mate

I bet they would be a market for those

3 Likes

Cheeky cherry tart I didn’t want to flip yet In there for a quick pose. The light fits millimeter perfect inside. Probably will end up a bad thing with fan noise but some felt strips glued should help keep that down

@Ghandisflipflop which bit lol

10 Likes

I had a similar problem in my 1x1 cab. A little foam rubber fixed it up, but it took me a while to figure out the source of the vibration. It only happened when I shut the door. Turns out that was where it was rubbing.

3 Likes

Does this constitute a micro breeding cab? As soon as I saw it I anticipated some noise but I can’t see it being any trouble. As much as I keep playing with the scraps of wood I have there is no way to turn them into usable parts. I really wanna get a door on it too. But most importantly I wanna get this roof right :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

@anon58740919

All of it. It’s class.

I’ve got a couple of carbon filters for an oven I think

They might come in handy for your build

This is them stuck together

4 Likes

Oh those Rainbow Kush seeds shipped to me…

4 Likes

Look in the pic above. I have a fan/filter in there that’s got the neck removed so it will fit perfectly behind the light right up by the top. Just ran out of timber to make my hanging post :rofl:

3 Likes

They arrived already?

1 Like

No just shipped today. Coming from a-dam. Should have had them sent directly to you, but the CC needed my address…

2 Likes

My eyes are like sheep’s fannie’s I never noticed it mate :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There’s no major rush to start the beans anyway. 29th January would be the day I’m aiming for. The cherry tart there may be ran in the tardis providing it’s finished fast enough to try and get it some level of dialled in for a breeding run.

@Ghandisflipflop no pressure and I appreciate the gesture. Was something I considered but lantern exhaust and that fan/filter should fit/work perfect.

3 Likes

Just have it play this, will cover every suspicious noise :smiley:

3 Likes

Ohhh I want that for my son’s tardis storage…how hard would it be to have the sound effect timed to play for like 30 seconds after the door closes?

3 Likes

Prolly not that hard, I know there are a few electronic geeks here.
Im sure they would have a better idea about how, personal I wouldn’t know without reading up on it.

Im just enjoying the show here and tossing out crazy ideas, as it’s not me who have to build it :blush:

4 Likes

Wireless Doorbell Mp3 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01ARYXRQ2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_-keWBbBYNQQ94

As easy as that @MomOnTheRun

4 Likes

That is sooo cool! Here I was over complicating it thinking of how to reverse engineer a jewelry box but that is so much better lol Thank you!

4 Likes