The Tardis-jacks rainbow 🌈

Jack herer and a rainbow strain brother. Thank you. It’s a time consumer definitely. But I think it should resemble a tardis at least :rofl:

6 Likes
2 Likes

I may be able to get some TGA Galactic Jack.

www.cannabis.info/en/strains/galactic-jack

4 Likes

Rainbow kush is what I was after originally. I have an aversion to spending best part of 250 quid on seeds. I’ve been spoilt by members of OG in that respect and it seems totally unjust to pay that much. (I know it really isn’t)

6 Likes

4 of these coming. I know there’s a lot of speculation about the decrease in light intensity but they look very Dr who

7 Likes

Unless your a Rothschild 250 on beans is expensive.

I spend weeks deciding what to spend my money on when it comes to seeds.

6 Likes

Great name for dr who theme - Galactic Jack.’ …!
Suits the purpose well mate.
Gaz

4 Likes

There are a few Dr Who strains Homegrown Natural Wonders (formerly with TGA) has:
Dr Who = Mad Scientist x Timewreck
Tardis = Oregon Diesel x Timewreck
Sonic Screwdriver = Orange Cream Soda x Timewreck

Other strains for a Dr Who theme…
Vortex, Memory Loss, Pure Truth, Third Dimension, Alien Blues, Alien Rift, Cosmic Glue, Head trip, Madness, Flashback, Wild Rose

I just picked up Dr Mendo from Seeds for Deeds: Mendo Cherry Grape OG x Dr Who and want to get my hands on Sonic Screwdriver for next years grow

1 Like

People are putting far too much into the Dr who part of this. I understand the tardis is very much Dr who. But thats not the principle behind the project at all. Galactic jack works really well. The only thing of importance in the strain is the jack. (To me anyway) once we manage to semi stabilise a cross.

I will likely be growing some Dr who strains for the sake of it…Sonic screwdriver sounds awesome though. Thanks for that MOTR :grin:

5 Likes

There are a few strains called jack. Jack the ripper and Jacks cleaner are 2 of them :+1:

2 Likes

I know. But

the initial idea was jack herer x rainbow kush. But it’s kinda got away with itself a touch. But lowered cost considerably which is always a very welcome bonus :grin:

@Bongedtobits is seeing if there is a cut available of galactic jack. There’s absolutely no arguing that is a fitting name. Although it’s something I’ve never smoked. Anyone had any experience?

I will be using the rhino filter/Amazon fan combo. As that will fit and it’s a newer filter. Older fan but not skipped a beat and is beautifully quiet which will be awesome in the shed…again :rofl:

5 Likes

Devil xxl has jack herer auto as a parent :wink: not saying to use in this project but if you had it before and enjoyed it maybe give them a blast in your outdoor come March :+1:

2 Likes

I fired up photoshop at lunch today. Looks like the same size as my normal stickers (3" round) will work. I did a few designs for you to choose from.

9 Likes

I like first and third! Lovely!

2 Likes

I think the third is the best mix of the two images. The first one gets too busy and is slightly off balance.

3 Likes

Third one is awesome. Nice work brother. You will have pride of place on the tardis door with that :grin: the fact you kept the st John actually makes the black sun subtle enough to not notice it’s not not what it should be. Feckin smashing :blush:

The first one made me feel dizzy :rofl:

As dizzy as it made me the black sun without crescent moon seems to have lost something somewhere along the way… probably that crescent moon I just mentioned :rofl:

3 Likes

Cool, I placed a sample order with my printer. I’ll send some your way when I get them. :+1::seedling:

Still working the “rainbow” angle. The Jack part is easy, lots of Jack Herror seeds around.

2 Likes

It’s the rainbow I’m struggling with. And that’s much appreciated. Do you know the diameter of the samples? Rainbow kush seeds may be the way I have to go and just pay when I have it at my disposal. I don’t have any jack confirmed but galactic jack is a contender if she’s available

3 Likes

Same as my normal slaps, 3"

2 Likes

Perfect :grin: that should fit like a glove

3 Likes