The Tardis-jacks rainbow 🌈

Found these…

3 Likes

That’s number 1 Contender. Same source has been pointed out a few times. Mixed reviews about the site though

4 Likes

Well they are ordered, let’s see if the make it.

11 Likes

Shit. The sticker was more than sufficient for me brother but that’s fucking awesome. Just jack regs then :grin: I was hoping to start on his birthday. But he died the 29th January so that’s also a pretty cool time to start if possible

9 Likes

l still cant get over the generosity on here bro :sunglasses:

6 Likes

You’re not joking bro A☝️ @ReikoX is really kind doing that for another gro bro …
Well pleased for you Cola , so you planning on ‘a JACK’ strain to cross with the rainbow Kush( next round ) and create the new cross after your brother, or .?

Excellent progress and good luck with the rest of your project bro …:+1:
Have a good night bud ,
Gaz

6 Likes

Karma is a two way street. I have witnessed many selfless acts by cola. Just paying it forward, one day I’ll need help and I will know who to ask. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

I have my eye on that one too…oh and the signs came in today so after my youngest goes to bed I will take pictures of them with something next to it for size and if they’ll work for you, i’ll hit the post office tomorrow

1 Like

Me neither bro. To be fair. Yours has pulled me out of a few tight spots before now.

[quote=“Gaz29, post:166, topic:14667”]
You’re not joking bro A​:point_up:️ @ReikoX is really kind doing that for another gro bro …
Well pleased for you Cola , so you planning on ‘a JACK’ strain to cross with the rainbow Kush( next round ) and create the new cross after your brother, or .?

I am looking for a jack strain (male) now to cross with the rainbow kush fem. Doesn’t the next 6 runs constitute a breeding project? I was planning on starting a few and then selecting the best pair on the first run. Then run the f1’s. F2’s selectively picking the traits to keep? I don’t know how the politics of this breeding lark work mate :joy: I’m still keeping a tent up too for other projects. Just the one though.

Anything you need or anyone else for that matter only has to shout up. If I can help I always will. Woke up to so much love at 5am on a Wednesday. Got my test at 6.45am for the big bike too. (Module 1) so I’m super excited.

I really hope they fit. If not they may be used to decorate the local area to the tardis. It’s kind of a mix of half and quarter scale this build. Half the size in height and a quarter of the footprint but I really hope they fit. Ikea do a lantern for the top that should be here soon. And some larger “space” for the insides.

Thank you everyone. What a way to start my day :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Me too.

That works too :stuck_out_tongue:

Really? I wonder if they do online orders…we don’t have one of those up here yet

I saw those stickers…very cool!

1 Like

It will have to be painted up etc the lantern. It was about £6 on eBay. So I managed that one already gimme a minute I’ll try get you a pic.

Took the neck off the rhino filter and managed to slot the fan inside on the actual filter recovering about 4 inches of wasted space. And I have the above to fix below the lantern on the inside. (I plan to vent through the lantern) :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nice! I remember last year seeing a bunch of different black lanterns around here this time though this year all I am seeing is skulls…I did see a tardis control panel lava lamp…

:innocent::smiling_imp::joy:

1 Like

Alright, the police sign is great and should work for ya though the phone sign is waaay to big. I thought it would be smaller so I am going to send that one back…

2 Likes

Some good news at least. Cos I failed my bike test :exploding_head: get me back home for a doob quick time. I’m sulking in my shed the rest of the day

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you didn’t pass 1st time , how long til you can do another test mate .?!

How good/bad did you do - or is it too raw just now ??!
You’ll have better daze ahead bud ,
Gaz

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you didn’t pass bro. Can you do a re-sit or do you have to do the whole course again?

1 Like

I can retake in 3 days. Or the next available slot after that. That’s only 1 module and that’s gonna set me back another 70 quid. If I fail the mod2 that’s 140. Once I’ve passed it’s for life. So I’ll keep trying till I succeed.

@Gaz29 I failed on a missed shoulder check and a poor performance on the emergency braking. (Never practiced that at the riding school as they’re limited to 15mph) kerb weight on the 750 is 250kg dry. Kerb weight on my aprilia 120ish kg dry. Stops a lot more efficiently. And that’s all I’ve practiced E stops on. Not sherming responsibility I should have done better. I’m annoyed because I know I can

6 Likes

You will crack it. I have no doubt. Shame you didn’t pass this time and you have too retake it.

Smoke a fat J. Everything will be good.

2 Likes

That’s good that you can take it again so soon …
So basically you go on the test ( and PAY ) til you pass -.? you’ll get the full license soon enough bud…

Btw
My package arrived late last night , talk to you later mate, and cheers for extras…! :ok_hand:

Good luck with your next test bro …

Gaz

3 Likes

Glad it arrived bro. Let me know what you think when they’re up. And exactly that pay till you pass. Same as with a car with twice as many opportunities to stitch you up for more cash. So I’m gonna get some more practice in and crack it next time :grin: enjoy those extras bro

4 Likes