The twenty- first century way to dig holes

can do all horticulture digging with little physical strength or effort if interested check it out @ power planter cordless drill and auger

3 Likes

That is the absolute easiest way to plant flower bulbs and other plants, depending on the size of the auger.

2 Likes

I was thinking :boom: hmmm

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

yea it cost a little money but it makes digging a hole easy and or a guerilla grower could put it in a back pack and no 1 could see it how ever if a guerilla grower is packing a shovel and some 1 sees them they think they or growing pot you or busted…

3 Likes

and to make a hole for a post ( my case its always a steel one) in dirt… owned one for a couple of years now.

1 Like

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

thats genius

1 Like

yea the only way to get steel post in ground 2 ways 1 use a steel post driver to pound in ground and or if you got a tractor with a front end loader you can push them in ground put first you need to put a support pipe around the steel post then push in ground where i am @ the auger will work to dig hole for round wooden post bets digging a hole any day peace

1 Like

yes it makes a good hole for round wooden post as for as steel post i have 2 methods first a steel post driver to pound the steel post in ground second if you got a tractor with a front end loader put a support pipe around steel post then push it in the ground where i am @ any way can set a lot of steel post in 1 day with out arm becoming exhausted

2 Likes