The ugly plant thread

Nahhh I just tried to shift pH about 1.5 points in a day. :blush: (SGS)

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Hardest like I had to give. Lol

2 Likes

The yield on the blue kush was 30.2 grams dry. Kinda pathetic…

2 Likes

meh… an ounce is still an ounce. :smile:

my sympathies… :tulip:

the first plants i grew were all 3/4-1 pounders, then i switched to smaller containers, and so yeah…had several small ones this year. (also rushing things).

there’s a lot to be said for a 6 month veg :evergreen_tree: :exclamation: :pineapple:

2 Likes

Yeah, I shouldn’t complain. My total input was about $36 so I got an ounce really cheap lol. The smoke uncured is pretty good, citrusy with a spicy aftertaste.

2 Likes

My experience with Blue Dream was that it was great when it came out or when I first had it in the early 2000s, but it just fell off completely & maybe 1 in 10 since has been “nice” but all the others really weak. I wonder if it has somethign to do with the big volume of new growers & crap weed in CA since 2000.

Eh?

2 Likes

Could be. The potency is decent and it has a nice taste, I can’t complain…

My super ugly top heavy GG4 x cement shoes. Octopus in the building lol.

8 Likes

Doesn’t look so ugly to me.

1 Like

Dank Sinatra F2, single dicotelydon? …or ridged & “serrated” on half?.. :thinking:

11 Likes

it got confused and didn’t know which leaves you wanted to see first

6 Likes

I forgot about the ugly plant thread. Yay for bringing it back to life! Love it!

8 Likes

20 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Jesus! (20 character limit)

7 Likes

@DanzaKuduro :trophy:

What are you doing there? …so that I can avoid it. :laughing:

7 Likes

@cannabissequoia

I was growing old unknown bagseed. I moved the little monster to the patio and it unfurled and grew into 4 ft male. He had single and triple blade leaves and more balls than the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Plaza. He did not like LED or being locked in a closet :smile:

I fermented him into plant food.

10 Likes

@cannabissequoia you’re just jealous :joy:

7 Likes

RIP Kuato,

you were a sickly mutant, but somehow you survived for over 9 months on the windowsill in my kitchen, older than any single indoor cannabis plant I’ve grown. You never grew more than 4 true leaves at a time, and they all died off each time you grew a new node. nevertheless, you persevered and continued to grow at a right angle until your raggedy little stem was over 8" long.
We had such big plans, I was going to let you flower outdoors this spring, and when I smoked you, I was going to say “open your Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiind”
Then one day my cat saw you, and bit off your head.

Kuato, 2018-2019

herm in paradise, little buddy. herm in paradise.

PS- moxie seed company still hasn’t responded to me about high rates of herms and mutants across 3 different strains. I wouldn’t recommend their genetics.

15 Likes

Mutant auto mixed with winter outdoors and voila

17 Likes