The Vault and Phoenix Cannabis Seeds Giveaway

Phoenix-Seeds-Giveaway

We would be keen to get some feedback from both our customers and non customers about The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store. Feel free to leave a comment here or PM me or email george@cannabis-seeds-store.couk

As a thank you we are running 50 Seeds giveaway from Phoenix Seeds on our blog - Enter now at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/phoenix-cannabis-seeds-giveaway

10 Likes

It’s serious ?
I can write here what i think about the platform (only) to play the game ?

I d love to try ur seeds so I can leave feedback and some photos.

2 Likes

So have to click the link to sign up? So this isn’t a multiple platform giveaway just your blog? You have been decent and quick with any order I have received from you all. The only complaint is a giveaway I won took about 2 months for you to send them out that was after multiple dm’s and emails. That said I did get a reply that that rep was fired/quit and was replaced and that person was on it quickly. So you already solved that issue it seems.

Anyone else want to sign up?
@blowdout2269 @bobgrows @bert @lzboy @emeraldgreen @ohno555 @Til_Valhalla @thceed @CanuckistanPete

8 Likes

I would love to document the growth of some of your awesome seeds. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @420noob!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag Noob :seedling: appreciate ya!
@The_Vault_Team my first interaction with y’all was over on RIU on a freebie win.
It got returned by Canada customs and the vault rep at the time resent it with some awesome swag that made it to me, making me an instant fan of The Vault :green_heart:
I’m waiting on my win from Overgrow to show up, but I’m sure they will show up soon. Or at least a letter from customs. But I’m not worried #TeamVault FTW!
Hey @Low.Poly and @ManyManySpliffs @Coffin_Dodger @Natea these guys are rock solid :call_me_hand:
Good luck everyone

5 Likes

I took the time to write feedback on your website and when I sent it I was blocked (for using Tor browser I suppose) so I guess you are not interested in what I had to say. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi @LzBoy - I will send a DM and discuss this further with you now. Gary.

1 Like

Hi @allotment Tor should still work on the website although it probably wont work in the checkout process.

My developer is looking into this now and thinks leaving a comment from Tor may have been the issue so he will try to troubleshoot and resolve this. I’ve not had this reported before.

You can email me direct to george@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk as well

2 Likes

Thanks for lookin into this. I copied my text before sending as this is not the first time a comment section loses my entry so I will try again on the website later – otherwise I won’t take part in the giveaway if I understood correctly. :wink:

2 Likes

ill make a note to add you as the last entry when we run the RNG :slight_smile:

3 Likes

got my winnings from your giveaway just a different platform!

5 Likes

Marvellous - do enjoy - we are happy making you happy :wink:

1 Like

You have made me and another member very happy! Since you sent 2 5 packs I got to figure out who is getting one of the packs.:wink:. Thanks

2 Likes