The Vault & Barney's Farm

:herb: Exciting news, Team Vaulters! Barney’s Farm has an amazing seed shopping experience for you. Get free seeds with all their multi-packs!

3+1, 5+2, 10+3!

Explore their high-quality strains with free seeds. :herb::sparkles:

Don’t miss out on this fantastic deal! Take advantage of Barney’s Farm multi-pack promotion. :herb::tada:

:gift::herb: GIVEAWAY! :herb::gift:
Win a 10-pack of Strawberry Cheesecake Auto by Barney’s Farm. Check our blog for more info! The winner will be announced on July 24, 2023. :cherry_blossom::herb:

Happy shopping & good luck! :herb::shopping::green_heart:

6 Likes

I’d be grabbing some pink Kush from Barney’s for sure to take advantage! And ironically strawberry cheesecake is absolutely adored at my house! Would love to be able to smoke some as well! Thank you for the chance @The_Vault_Team

4 Likes

I have grown Barney’s farm pink kush and I have to say it was some great smoke.

3 Likes

It’s damn impossible to get the beans anymore. At least over here sadly . @Sincitytoker I loved it very much as well, greasy/vanillaey dank that just gets you high for hours and hours and can put a rhino out if given enough lol. Pink is in my top 10 and always will be. Wish to god I still had our cut

3 Likes

Nice to know brother.
What other strains of Barney’s have you tried that are notable.
I’m unable to find strawbery cheesecake but there’s strawberry lemonade and just cheese.
Super stoked that the Vault does international shipping…
Some things are being added to the cart…:eyes::grin: Pink kush included…:v:t3:

2 Likes

Dosidos 33, gorilla zkittlez (fire) Tropicana banana, I heard they have gmo too now I’d definitely grab that if possible too. @iceman but pink Kush #1 hands down! Go figure you can get em over there :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve grown the dos-si-dos33 and loved it’s bud structure. Only 1 seed survived and that grew out frosty rocks as was super dooper potent.
Grew the gorilla zkittlez last run and loved the 1 pheno that survived as well. Had a nice lemon-rubber mell and tastes amazing.
Pink kush added!
Tropicanna Bannana and gmo…I’m now out to add that! :grin::metal:t3:

2 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see you grow them out bro! You’ll love them too I assure you

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 i have 1 or 2 seeds left from the pack I purchased fem/photos it’s yours if you want her :wink:.
Unfortunately it is just 1 or 2 seeds but they are Fems.

2 Likes

Yes PLEASE? I’d love them very much! Thank you :pray:t3: I’ve got lots to offer in return as well.

2 Likes

Before I really started growing, I picked up a bunch of single fem beans. Barneys had so many familiar strains I wanted to grow, that I ended up with 10 diff beans from them. This special will help me fill in some of those numbers a little better. My current collection is Acapulco Gold, Blue Gelato 41, Cookies Kush, Dos Si Dos #33, Glookies, Gorilla Zkittlez, Purple Punch, Tangerine Dream, Triple Cheese, and Wedding Cake

3 Likes

Blue cheese , look for vigorous veg growth accompanied by a loud stem rub
: )
That pheno is the loudest and foulest I ever grew

Not hard to spot or find

2 Likes

Thanks to you for taking part in it!

Uuuuhh, that’s great to know, Ice! We offer international shipping and, drum roll please… we accept CREDIT CARDS in the US, Canada, the UK, and most of Europe!!

1 Like

Ooooouuu mamma, Triple Cheese and Blue Gelato 41… I just can’t resist them! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I would agree with you, I got a freebie of the Barney’s Farm Pink Kush from Attitude some years back, we loved it over here, so I wound up having some shipped over.

3 Likes

She’s a beauty that’s for sure.:ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I would definitely get Pink Kush and Gorilla Zkittles I had one hermie in early July. Unique leaf structure is a “beauty”. I have to see it bloom :100:. Thanks for the chance @The_Vault_Team

2 Likes