The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS and more) Winners Announced

Hi buddy, this is the closet strain we have to Thunderfuck Alaska - https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/super-cbdx/matanuska-thunderfuck-x-scbdx-feminised-seeds/prod_8745.html

4 Likes

cool Iā€™m in THX VAULT

4 Likes

Welcome and great enthusiasm @Dabber68!

4 Likes

Never tried them before so would love to get the chance to take a gander and see what grows.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @ioik!

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome, thatā€™s very kind of you @ryasco

3 Likes

dosent barneys sell a alaskin thunderfuck im pritty sure i seen on the vualt page

4 Likes

I have not tried Female Seeds yet but have heard great things about their C99. This is a fantastic promotion, thanks guys.

4 Likes

Love your customer oriented approach.

3 Likes

This is a great opportunity to compare Cindy 99 beast Iā€™m running now from Canuck. I love seeing one breeders plant outdoing anotherā€™s same strain. The pineapple phenotype is delicious if it can be found and expressed. Hoping for a little Jew years lick! Happy growing all!

5 Likes

Welcome @Spedrup! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you. Happy holidays and new year!

3 Likes

Can I double like this? Who doesnā€™t love punsā€¦ Iā€™m puny not funny :wink:

5 Likes

what up @HydroRed glad to see ya here on OG

4 Likes

Hands down one of the most dependable and safest companies to deal with. Iā€™m a customer for life!!

4 Likes

I love Female Seeds!

2 Likes

I feel twice as stoned now after looking at your shirt pic haha

5 Likes

Very generous giveaway indeed, would love to be included!

Happy New Years!

2 Likes

I love Female Seeds cause i may have a chance to grow 50 beatiful C99. Thank you!!

1 Like

Props to female seeds for their awesome genetics and prices!! Also for the cindy99 for the giveawayā€¦ if I win I will shareā€¦

Maybe hahaā€¦

3 Likes