The Vault - Fastbuds Fast Flowering Range Is In Town! Wee Giveaway!

Hey there, Team Vaulters of Overgrow!

We’re really sorry for disappearing from the forums for a while. The Vault went through some big changes internally, which unfortunately meant we couldn’t be around as much as we wanted to. But guess what? We’re back, and we’re here to stay! We totally get how important it is to engage with our community and share experiences together. So from now on, you can count on us being active, joining discussions, and giving our support. Thanks a million for your understanding and patience during this transition. We’re super excited to reconnect with each and every one of you!

Today, we’re bringing a brand new line of photoperiod seeds by Fastbuds Seeds. For the first time ever, they release a non-auto-flowering line of seeds!

We’ve introduced six incredible new strains from Fastbuds Seeds, available now at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store! Discover them below.

GG4 Sherbet FF: Highly productive hybrid with relaxing effects and a sweet aroma. Herb :herb:
Gorilla Cookies FF: Balanced growth, potent THC, and delicious flavors. Cookie :cookie:
Orange Sherbet FF: Uplifting high, easy to grow with resinous buds. Tangerine :tangerine:
Purple Lemonade FF: Beautiful purple buds, balanced high, and delightful flavors. Lemon :lemon:
Tropicana Cookies FF: Strong terpene profile, powerful effects, and dense buds. Cookie :cookie:
Wedding Cheesecake FF: Delightful aroma, energetic yet relaxing effects, and vibrant buds. Shortcake :cake:

More info: Fastbuds Fast Flowering Range Is In Town! Giveaway!

Join the celebration! We’re giving away a 5-pack of Purple Lemonade Fastflowering Lemon :lemon: Feminised Seeds. Share your previous experiences with Fastbuds Seeds in the comments below and stand a chance to win! Green heart :green_heart:

29 Likes

I left a pack of Fastbuds on my floor and my dog chewed on it. The seeds were fine.

Welcome back.

13 Likes

They are not in my history. Care to help me correct this?

4 Likes

Fastbuds strains were the first autos to impress me…grew out their 6 shooter,cookies and lsd

6 Likes

I have had no experience with fastbuds as befor they only sold autos : )

3 Likes

My previous experience with Fastbuds…hmm, I guess I read about them alot.

3 Likes

I don’t have any previous experience, but would like to :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome back @The_Vault_Team! Good to see you around again.

Fastberry always treated me nice but I liked the Critical Autos as well.

2 Likes

Welcome back @The_Vault_Team! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I got a blackberry auto seed from a friend, it failed to germ, the flower he had from his attempt was pretty good though.

3 Likes

…and my mind instantly went to…

missing dog

:laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

My research on Fastbuds tells me I would like to try some of their genetics.

3 Likes

Like others have stated I have read and heard things about fast buds but I never really got into it any further as I don’t grow auto’s.

Very cool your expanding your line up.

I have used the vault before and it was a positive experience. :+1:

3 Likes

I enjoyed Fastbuds Wedding Cheesecake.

16 Likes

I’ve grown fastbuds gear for the past 5 years or so. I absolutely LOVE the GSC (grown it at least 5 times now).
If the quality of the photoperiod plants are as good as the autos I’ll be investing in a pack soon. :v:
Fastbuds Gorilla Cookies I’ve got growing now.

9 Likes

Fastbuds are my favorite autos period ,I’ve never had any issues with them at all, I hadn’t heard about these new fast flowering photos,I’ve avoided them in the past but with Fastbuds behind these I’ll have to try em, Thanks for the chance

1 Like

Only got to grow a micro Tangie from Fastbuds so far, looking forward to more. Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back @The_Vault_Team! Good to see yall back on the forums. I personally haven’t had any experience with Fastbuds, but I’ve heard some good things here on OG. Wouldn’t mind a shot at some Purple Lemonade.

2 Likes

So are they just the f1’s of a photoperiod x auto?

1 Like

As for me, I picked up seeds from seed supreme back in dec 2020 of green crack and fastberry autos, think they were 3 or 5 packs each and didn’t get any of them to germinate 🤷 so never got to actually take a peek in 🤦

1 Like