The Vault - Freedom of Seeds – 3+2 & Giveaway – Extended Promo!

Hey Team Vaulters!

Exciting news: Freedom of Seeds extends its on-purchase promo!

Buy a 3-pack and get 2 seeds - feminized or auto - for free!

Elevate your cannabis seeds collection! :herb::fire:

But that’s not it! We’re celebrating this! Share your Freedom of Seeds experience for a chance to win a 4-pack of Short Nepali Auto Feminised Seeds from Freedom of Seeds.

We will announce the winners on the 8th of February 2024.

Enjoy, everyone!

14 Likes

Hey would love to participate @The_Vault_Team I haven’t had the joy of trying freedom seeds but would love to especially the short nepali auto.
@lzboy @carty @ohno555 @blowdout2269 @thceed @bobgrows @gumbert @havens4hawks
@sprinklememaynee @tresbundles @Loggershands @pigeonman

11 Likes

Hey would love to participate @The_Vault_Team I haven’t had the joy of trying freedom seeds but would love to. @MyrtleGrounds, @Cartwright, @THCeed, @FirstCavApache64, @Blackbeard, & @OriginalDankmaster96.

7 Likes

Hey would love to participate @The_Vault_Team I haven’t had the joy of trying freedom seeds but would love to. @hawkman , @Ris , @OhNo555, @NICO , @SHSC-1 , @MikeyMeteor , @MoBilly .

4 Likes

Hey would love to participate @The_Vault_Team I have never grown out any of Freedom Seeds but would love to give them a go. Thanks for the chance.

BTW, I absolutely love the name!
:us:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll put my name into the hat, thank you.

1 Like

I know I am familiar with that name but I can’t quite remember if I have grown out any of their strains or not??? I have definitely never grown any Nepali so that would be awesome.

And, thank you for the promo and giveaway

2 Likes

grew their God Bud some years ago - great strain -tasty, with large buds - great yields (outside) in fact did a inside grow a bit later with the same results. one might consider these genetics !!! They have been around for many years ----- without looking 10 years (+)

3 Likes

Super stoaked @The_Vault_Team making it rain beans again!
Thanks for the tag @420noob :seedling:
Yoooo @Natea @jamMAKEcan @Coffin_Dodger @Til_Valhalla @Illicitmango
Here we grow again!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @LzBoy much appreciated brother

Ive never run anything from freedom seeds, but I’d give em a shot to see what they can do. Thanks for the opportunity freedom seeds and @The_Vault_Team

Tags @Ris @Maddawg @Tracker @RainToday

5 Likes

I’m good on beans, but I did run one of their Godberry on here back in 2019 or so. Was berries and hash or hash and berries depending if you grew her in hydro or soil. Was some fantastic nighttime meds and I’ve not actually had anything as good as that for sleep herb since then :thinking: Anyways, here’s some pics

11 Likes

Gorgeous plants!!

I would love to try the short Nepali or even some autos from @The_Vault_Team and would certainly include them in my grow journal. :slight_smile: I’m not buying any seeds for a bit, spent my money on more lights instead :wink: so this is a lovely chance, thank you!

2 Likes

Don’t have an experience, but would like to! Thanks Vault!

2 Likes

ok if some charms

4 Likes

Welcome aboard the og train @Cassidy . you will love it here real close nit family… Welcome buddy

2 Likes

Sounds interesting! Thanks for the opportunity @The_Vault_Team !

Check it out @Greenup and @Pawsfodocaws and @JustANobody

4 Likes

Sound fun I’m down thanks hope I wins!!!

@PsillyRabbit

3 Likes

Happy New Year @The_Vault_Team !

Thanks for yet another amazing giveaway.
The Short Nepali Auto Fems sound fantastic!
Haven’t grown any Freedom of Seeds yet.
Would love to give them a shot!

2 Likes

@Cassidy Welcome to OG! Pull up a chair and dig in, there is so much knowledge and people willing to help here. Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

I’ve not had the opportunity to grow any from them but I’d love to give it a shot. Thanks for the giveaway

2 Likes