The Vault & Freedom of Seeds - Extended Promo! – 3+2, 50% Off, and Giveaway!

Happy Thursday, Team Vaulters!

Breaking News: Freedom of Seeds extends the madness! :rotating_light:

Hold onto your hats! The Freedom of Seeds promo that’s been blowing minds is now officially EXTENDED! :seedling: Get ready for more incredible deals that just won’t quit!

:star2: First off, enjoy an unbelievable 50% off every 5-pack of cannabis seeds, whether they’re feminized or auto-flowering. It’s the deal that keeps on giving, and now it’s giving for longer!

:gift: But that’s not all! As an extra treat, every 3-pack of Freedom of Seeds cannabis seeds now comes with an additional 2-pack for free! Whether you’re into fems or autos, score either two 4 Kingdoms Feminised Seeds or two Short Nepali Auto Feminised Seeds.

:calendar: This extended promo is a limited-time extravaganza, so act fast!

:new: Plus, check out our NEW freebies!

We’re giving away some seeds too!

Here on Overgrow, you can get a chance to score a 4-pack of 4 Kingdoms Feminised Seeds from Freedom of Seeds.

To enter, like, and comment on this post. We will share the winners on the 14th of December 2023

28 Likes

I liked the comments on this thread, please put me in the giveaway! :partying_face::tada::+1::facepunch::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

IMG_4221

3 Likes

Looks Great, can u add me to the Giveaway
I always need to try before I Buy :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Sounds like some :fire::fire: as always @The_Vault_Team Thank you for always bringing the heat :hot_face: :boom:

3 Likes

It’s ALWAYS a Treat to enter one of your Promotions. Continued success in your endeavors, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Best customer service in the bean industry Imo!
As long as Gary from Canada customs doesn’t get a hold of em :wink:
Would love a chance to grow dem beans!
Good luck growchachos :seedling:
Yoo @Natea there are at it again :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway!

2 Likes

You guys don’t stop with the giveaways, and I love it!

3 Likes

Nice sale and giveaway. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Thanks Team Vault for this giveaway.
:v:

2 Likes

Thanks for another amazing giveaway @The_Vault_Team !

Check this out: @CanEhDiana

1 Like

Awesome giveaway as always! I’d love to grow either photo or auto! Thanks
@blowdout2269 @NDNCHILD @carty @feloniousmonk @Illicitmango @GEMI-CONNECT616 @ohno555

6 Likes

For certain
For real

Would love to grow both

Maybe side by side

2 Likes

thanks for the chance!!

1 Like

What a killer giveaway! Gotta love a business that is generous enough to spread the beans around like this. I’ll deffo be checking out that catalog!

2 Likes

Awesome offer from The Vault and Freedom of Seeds!! Thanks guys good luck everyone :pray::seedling::green_heart:

Thanks for the opportunity @The_Vault_Team
Especially for fems! I’m always down to try out different genetics.
Thank you for the tag @420noob very appreciated brother!

2 Likes

Thanks for another chance at some new genetics to try @The_Vault_Team

1 Like

Great giveaway!

Would love to give these a go! Thanks for the giveaway!

1 Like