The Vault - More Promos, More Stuff To Win!

Hey there, Team Vaulters!

Incredible seed sale! Unbeatable deals from top breeders. Huge discounts + free seeds! Upgrade your cannabis collection now with loads of free seeds! Don’t miss out! :seedling::fire:

Amazing Promos! :tada:

Whether it’s Expert Seeds, Garden of Green Seeds, Seedstockers, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, Pure Instinto, or Original Sensible Seeds - we’ve got something to suit every taste.:star2:

:gift: Giveaway time! Win a 10-pack of Gorilla Cookies Auto Fem by Fastbuds Seeds. Drop a nice comment and react to the post. And don’t forget to share it with your buds!

More info about the promos in the link below!

#CannabisSeeds #CannabisCommunity #Seedstockers #PhoenixSeeds #PureInstinto #TeamVault #marijuana

28 Likes

Well, this is a very nice thing you are doing: Big sale as well as a giveaway!

I’ve never successfully grown autos, only poisoned 'em (HA!), so this is very exciting for me!

Thank you very much, @The_Vault_Team!!

6 Likes

Nice one @The_Vault_Team! You guys are killing it with the sales and giveaways! :grinning::fire::+1::beers::star_struck:

4 Likes

Man way to go! Just keep releasing and giving away thanks for opportunity! @carty @blowdout2269 @AzSeaindooin420 @Habitt @OhNo555 @Illicitmango @Mrgreenthumb @NDNCHILD @Bobgrows

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @420noob I appreciate it
And thank you for the opportunity @The_Vault_Team
I have some Gorilla Cookies photoperiods growing right now in their 3rd week of flower. If I get the lucky win, I’ll grow some side by side with the few beans of the GC I have left.

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance at some Fastbuds fems @The_Vault_Team . What say you @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

@The_Vault_Team nice to see you back at it again! Great giveaway again!
@Natea check this out growchacho :grin:

3 Likes

Damn @The_Vault_Team, y’all at it again! Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:
Hey @mota, @Smoklahoma, and @Carty -check this out.

4 Likes

Thanks for the change to win @The_Vault_Team its a great strian your offering… would be nice to grow this outside in my climate!

Hey @Pigeonman check it out.

3 Likes

Hey thanks man!
Great giveaway @The_Vault_Team! Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Definitely wanna try some fastbuds gorilla cookies

2 Likes

Gorilla cookies autos sound decent!!

I know a few who like a good auto.

@Esrgood4u @MCR0161 @Sense @scotchlock

:v:

5 Likes

I’ve never grown autos. Was offered some recently and passed but maybe I should

3 Likes

@A-Loc @Thats_bank come check these cool dudes out :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sounds awesome thanks @The_Vault_Team @SonsOfAvery

3 Likes

When is @The_Vault_Team not giving out seeds? You guys rock! I love fastbuds gear! Thanks for the opportunity!

@Greenup @Pawsfodocaws @herojuana.tom @davjoszie

5 Likes

@Luis. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance and thank to @Rhino_buddy for the heads up

3 Likes

@rogue @thats_bank

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @420noob !!!

Thank you @The_Vault_Team for the action!!!

5 Likes